Stadsgårdshamnen 24, 116 45 Stockholm
J.Lindeberg was born out of an idea to inject style and energy to golf by changing how players all over the world dress on and off the course. Since 1996, we've continued to bridge our worlds of fashion and sports with irreverence, offering sophisticated, edgy and comfortable products for a modern active lifestyle.
Flagship Store Manager
Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Store Manager looking for a new challenge? J.Lindeberg is seeking a Flagship Store Manager for our new store opening in Copenhagen in August 2023.
As a store manager at J.Lindeberg you'll be responsible for driving business and building the brand while embodying the company's values of being progressive, energetic, and inclusive.
You'll report to the Regional Manager South and lead and support your team to deliver seamless, personalized, and engaging experiences for customers, while keeping the brand at the forefront. Your result-oriented mindset and understanding of omnichannel strategy will help ensure the team always delivers beyond expectations. Together with your team and the HQ supporting roles you'll work to create a brand-right experience that welcomes customers into the J.Lindeberg community.
- Lead, manage and develop the store team by setting high standards, coaching, providing feedback, scheduling, and recruiting new members.
- Drive the store to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets, and proactively take actions based on P&L to ensure a healthy business.
- Deliver great service, a brand right experience, and build relationships with customers resulting in a high level of loyalty and CLV.
- Establish and implement routines and structures, determine business priorities, strategies, and action plans in collaboration with the Regional Manager.
- Maintain the store's visual appearance according to the brand's standards, organize in-store activations with the Customer Experience & Activations Manager.
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and organization in the store and stockroom at all times, oversee stock takes, and manage daily operations, including stock delivery, returns, customer experience, and omnichannel procedures.
- Passionate about providing a world-class service and product experience to store clients, obsessed with retail and high-quality clothing, with a keen interest in the industry.
- Energetic, positive, and proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset, always ready to challenge the status quo to keep improving.
- Highly organized, experienced team leader with an in-depth knowledge of the city of Copenhagen.
- Extensive management experience, with a focus on team management, working with premium fashion brands and building brands.
- Experience in CRM and building long-term profitable customer relationships, leading, and educating staff to develop team members.
- In-depth understanding of KPIs and their impact on the business (P&L, ROI), with excellent communication skills and fluency in English and preferably Danish.
J.LINDEBERG BRAND VALUES:
We are the brand bridging fashion and sports and our promise is to make a dent in conformity living by our brand values.
PROGRESSIVE - always challenging the status quo, being bold and always aim to improve.
ENERGETIC – bringing energy into everything we do and being ready to go the extra mile for our colleagues and our customers.
INCLUSIVE – we are a community that embraces diversity, values integrity and take full accountability for what we do.
Join us to make a dent!
We hope that you want to be a part of our team and to grow together with us.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interviews will be held continuously, and we ask you to send in your application and CV as soon as possible.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com