Baum Und Pferdgarten A/S
Om Baum Und Pferdgarten A/S
Baum und Pferdgarten is a Copenhagen-based fashion house founded in 1999 by the creative directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. The name of the brand was created as an interplay between Helle and Rikke’s surnames. Through their long-time collaboration, Rikke and Helle continually compliment and push each other resulting in the creation of many coveted collections full of beautiful materials, memorable prints and bold colours. As one of the leading Danish fashion brands Baum und Pferdgarten’s design identity can best be described as ageless, exclusive and unexpected. “We want to create designs for fashion-forward thinking women who want to have fun with their personal expression. Our collections can be worn in many different ways by many different women. We create clothes that help you tell your own story.” - Creative Directors Helle Hestehave and Rikke Baumgarten.
Baum und Pferdgarten is currently looking for an intern to join our Sourcing & Production team.
As an intern you will take part in the daily tasks and be introduced to the sourcing and production part of a fashion company.
- Create sample and production orders
- Follow up on sample and production deliveries from suppliers
- Contact with our suppliers in Asia and Europe
- Create and update delivery plans
- Supplier manual updates
- Quality control on incoming samples
- Various administrative tasks
The ideal production intern
- is studying or has a textile education
- is good at communicating effectively and correctly in English (and potentially a Scandinavian language)
- is well organized and super structured
- pays attention to the slightest detail
- is passionate about fashion
- is service-minded and enjoys helping others
- professional and personal development
- an inspiring and enjoyable work environment
- the possibility to influence – and create a network within Scandinavian fashion industry
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we expect you to join full time for 4 to 6 months. We invite potential candidates continuously for interviews, so please submit your application and your CV today.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Production intern” in the subject field. Remember to state when you are able to join.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Head of Womenswear
Assistant Store Managernew
International Sales Internnew
Student Assistant in Marketingnew
Student Assistant in PR & Communicationsnew
Grafiker til Brand Marketingnew
Wholesale Sales Managernew