Baum Und Pferdgarten A/S
Om Baum Und Pferdgarten A/S
Baum und Pferdgarten is a Copenhagen-based fashion house founded in 1999 by the creative directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. The name of the brand was created as an interplay between Helle and Rikke’s surnames. Through their long-time collaboration, Rikke and Helle continually compliment and push each other resulting in the creation of many coveted collections full of beautiful materials, memorable prints and bold colours. As one of the leading Danish fashion brands Baum und Pferdgarten’s design identity can best be described as ageless, exclusive and unexpected. “We want to create designs for fashion-forward thinking women who want to have fun with their personal expression. Our collections can be worn in many different ways by many different women. We create clothes that help you tell your own story.” - Creative Directors Helle Hestehave and Rikke Baumgarten.
Baum und Pferdgarten is currently looking for an intern to join our Design team.
As an intern you will take part in the daily tasks and be introduced to the collection development process of a fashion company.
- Update technical drawings
- Create and update moodboards and collection overviews
- Create Sales material
- Assist with show preparations
- Create and update colorcards
- Participate in the daily operation and practical tasks
The ideal intern
- is studying or has studied design
- is good at communicating effectively and correctly in English
- is an experienced user of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- is structured, self-driven and independent
- pays attention to the slightest detail
- is passionate about fashion
- is service-minded and enjoys helping others
- creative growth and direction
- professional and personal development
- an inspiring and enjoyable work environment
- the possibility to create a network within the Scandinavian fashion industry
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we expect you to join our team full time for 4 to 6 months. We do offer a family style lunch daily.
We invite potential candidates continuously for interviews, so please submit your application and your CV already today. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and please write “Internship – Design” in the subject field. Remember to state when you are able to join.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Head of Womenswear
Assistant Store Managernew
International Sales Internnew
Student Assistant in Marketingnew
Student Assistant in PR & Communicationsnew
Grafiker til Brand Marketingnew
Wholesale Sales Managernew