Om Organic Basics
Eco-friendly underwear, activewear and essentials — made ethically.
International Sales Manager
The fashion industry is the second most polluting industry in the world. Organic Basics is an organization with a purpose that wants to be proactive in finding new solutions that can help build a better tomorrow and inspire change across the industry as a whole.
As a certified B Corp, we meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility.
We’re a passionate team of individuals from different nationalities who fundamentally believe that we are better together. We’re driven by compassion, authenticity, and wanting to make a positive impact in the world.
We seek a talented and experienced International Sales Manager to expand and grow our wholesale efforts. It’s a priority for Organic Basics to become a true omnichannel player, and it is a strategic focus for Wholesale to be an even more essential part of Organic Basics' business model. We are looking for someone who will make wholesale one of our greatest growth opportunities, and build and scale a team for success.
What you will do:
- Drive strategic direction for our wholesale channel including identifying, negotiating, and onboarding new partners; managing and deepening ongoing relationships.
- Build and scale the wholesale team.
- Responsible for the management of multiple wholesale partners including department stores, agents/distributors, and specialty accounts inclusive of E-com partners.
- Develop and finalize annual business-plan/strategy; including sales targets, and other profitability metrics.
- Work collaboratively with key internal partners to drive wholesale strategy; merchandising, marketing, product, and planning.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience within wholesale in the apparel industry with a proven track record of successful results.
- A strong and empathetic leader, who can build, scale and develop a team around you.
- You have high energy and team player spirit that reflect Organic Basics values and demonstrate a strong commitment to our customers and brand.
- You have previously been building and developing a wholesale team.
- You have strong communication skills and an enthusiastic selling personality.
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal.
What we offer:
- A purpose-driven organization
- A company with a mission to pioneer a carbon-negative value chain and change the fashion and garment industry for the better.
Access to world-class industrial and international knowledge and sparring:
In the summer of 2022 Organic Basics was acquired by Delta Galil Industries, one of the world’s largest intimates and activewear companies. Delta Galil brings sparring, deep industry wholesale- and production knowledge to the brand, to help fuel Organic Basics’ growth on international markets.
A responsible, independent, and entrepreneurial space:
The original founders of Organic Basics are still working as an independent leadership team in the organization. We believe in the importance of flat hierarchies, work-life balance, high focus on development, flexible schedules, and self-management. We strive to balance individual freedom and our strong community - one of our newest initiatives is our flexible framework, where everyone can decide to work from home on Wednesday and Thursday. On Fridays, we meet at the office for breakfast and hygge.
A fast-growing brand:
Since 2017 when Organic Basics got its first investors, the company has more than 20x’ed in revenue, and last year had a revenue of approximately 100 mDKK, largely through a big online community.
If this sounds like something for you, we would like to hear from you. Before you do, here are some tips. We would like to know who you are and the work you are proud of. So please share your resume, LinkedIn, or anything else you find relevant. No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed. We will get to know you through some questions in our application form.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and highly encourage absolutely everyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, or age.
Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis. Start date as soon as possible.
Design & Production Intern
PR Assistent & Piccolo
Kørende sælger (herre)
E-Commerce & Marketing Manager