Baum und Pferdgarten
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Founded in Copenhagen in 1999, Baum und Pferdgarten is one of the leading Danish fashion houses. Their timeless and design-led collections are full of unexpected playful contrasts. The brand name is an interplay between the surnames of the founding Creative Directors, Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. Throughout their long-standing partnership, Rikke and Helle have continuously complemented and pushed each other, resulting in covetable pieces in beautiful fabrics, memorable prints and bold colours. “We want to create designs for women who want to have fun with their personal expression. Our collections can be worn in many different ways by many different women. We create clothes that help women tell their own story.” - Creative Directors, Helle Hestehave and Rikke Baumgarten. Baum und Pferdgarten collections can be found in selected department stores and retailers in more than 25 countries worldwide
International Sales Manager
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for a new International Sales Manager, reporting to the Head of International Sales, to join an ambitious and dynamic sales team of 6 people at their Copenhagen headquarters. As a dedicated brand ambassador you will play a key role in the development of the brand’s wholesale distribution taking the company into its next phase of future international growth.
Wholesale activities are operated from owned showrooms in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Paris and through agents and distributors in the US, UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan, including Copenhagen, Paris, and New York fashion weeks. The brand creates four collections annually along with several exclusive capsules throughout the year.
- Wholesale activities outside of Scandinavia with own focus markets.
- Responsible for budget, forecast, deadlines and follow-up with local sales partners & key accounts.
- Planning sales in cooperation with local sales partners.
- Providing excellent service and support to key accounts.
- Coordinating and scheduling showroom appointments ahead of sales campaigns.
- Providing brand and collection training to staff.
- Travelling approximately days 80-100 annually, including attending Paris Fashion Week 4 times annually.
- 2-4 years relevant wholesale or retail sales experience with a good understanding of the contemporary fashion market.
- Able to cooperate with different people across a range of cultures and nationalities.
- Able to think strategically and build plans to exploit new business opportunities.
- Strong negotiating and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A self-starter who possess a commercial mind-set and gets a kick out of exceeding sales targets.
- High social intelligence and strong networking skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German, and/or French are a plus.
What we are offering
At Baum und Pferdgarten we can offer you the opportunity to be a part of our ambitious journey towards international success and expansion. As proactive and enthusiastic International Sales Manager you will play a key role in this journey and be a part of a dynamic and passionate sales team and company, which strives to evolve and expand on the international fashion arena. You will work within an inspiring organisation with a strong brand DNA and will find that assignments are solved in an atmosphere where freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. You will be referring to our Head of International Sales. Remuneration package will comply with your qualifications.
All CVs and applications submitted must be written in English. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org “international Sales manager” as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew
Content Creation & SoMe Internnew