International Key Account Manager
International Key Account Manager - strategic position in fast-growing fashion company.
The house of MUNTHE was established in 1994. Since then, the brand has undergone immense growth, prestigious awards and worked with international top-models, photographers and highly respected influencers.
MUNTHE’s design is known for its artistic hand painted prints, feminine silhouettes combined with contrasting characteristics, shown through six annual collections. With a predilection to unique details and well-executed ideas, MUNTHE has become synonymous with clothing that is made to be worn and loved in both relaxed and festive situations.
The inspiration behind MUNTHE's designs have roots from all over the world. Unique details from warm skies to the street styles of Paris, New York, and London, all contribute to the creative process resulting in the elegant appearance of the brand's styles. The uniqueness of the brand can be experienced in our beautiful flagship stores in Aarhus and Copenhagen.
As part of our growth strategy, we are now looking for a result and performance-driven International Key Account Manager, who can maintain and develop our business with existing Key Accounts and build business with new wholesale partners. You will refer to our Sales Director.
You will have these responsibilities:
- Growing international markets by expanding our business with existing Key Accounts and acquiring new Key Accounts.
- Grow our business with our current and new consignment partners.
- Improve sales performance in collaboration with MUNTHE’s design, PR & Marketing and Logistic departments.
- Sales analysis and sales reporting … selling in, selling out … drawing conclusions and taking actions to maximize sales.
- Preparing sales budgets in cooperation with our Sales Director.
- Participate in fairs internationally.
- Work closely with MUNTHE’s Sales Director to fulfill our Key Accounts’ needs and make MUNTHE a preferred long-term partner.
- Several years of experience working with international Key Accounts and 3rd party onliners.
- Strong analytical and execution skills … by translating sales data and trends into action.
- Hands on experience with Excel and digital platforms.
- Strategic and commercial mindset.
- Strong skills in negotiating with Key Accounts.
- Experience in presenting collections to customers.
- Great networker who can maintain and expand relations with existing and coming Key Accounts.
- Ambitious and result driven.
- Detail focused - without losing the big picture.
- Strong planning and prioritizing skills.
- Proactive and passionate and able to start and finish projects according to plan.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Master English verbally and in writing at a high level.
We are offering
- An attractive and interesting job in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial fashion company, founded and fueled successfully by healthy values.
- Great and dedicated colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial.
- Remuneration package at a competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists MUNTHE with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to MUNTHE without his or her prior acceptance.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
Closing date for application is asap.
Marketing & E-commerce Director
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commercenew
Konstruktør- & designassistentnew
Fotograf & Content Creatornew
Customer Service Representativenew