Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 13, 1434 København K
Head of Sales
MUNTHE is a conscious heritage fashion-brand. Founded back in 1994 in Copenhagen by Creative Director Naja Munthe as an artistic and craft-focused antidote to the contemporary fashion industry, MUNTHE is today a well-known and established Scandinavian fashion label. Known for its consciously curated styles rooted in art.
A major part of MUNTHE’s ambition is geared toward sustainability.
MUNTHE is growing significantly with five yearly collections, a NOS program – and a large market potential, both nationally and internationally. The brand is represented by leading retailers and department stores worldwide. For this exciting growth journey, we are looking for a dynamic and dedicated Head of Sales for our sales channels, with direct reference to the company's CEO.
We are looking for a Head of Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level – and the ideal candidate will be responsibly architecting a sales strategy. You will be a trusted business partner for Naja Munthe and the company's CEO.
You should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing the next steps, negotiating complex deals, and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
In addition to developing wholesale and own retail, it is crucial that you, as our future Head of Sales, understand the mechanisms behind online sales.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the MUNTHE’s sales goals and “go-to-market” strategies.
- Daily management and support of your sales team - inclusive MUNTHE's flagship stores and Agents.
- Planning and execution of Sales Kick Off’s.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning.
- Land and expand build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Design, Product, Finance, and PR & Marketing
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Driving employee engagement.
Skills and qualifications:
- You have experience with international sales within the fashion industry and a strong understanding of the fashion business
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Analytical approach to retail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined, and proactive
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
- Structured and organized
- Both independent, and a team player
- Confident in English
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international Fashion Company.
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues.
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth.
The position is full-time and is based at MUNTHE’s new Head Office in Christianshavn, Copenhagen.
UnikRecruitment assists MUNTHE with the recruitment process. The identity of the candidate will not be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. All CVs and applications submitted must be written in English. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this job posting, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 22224000.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV. The closing date for the application is asap.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM MUNTHE
Design & Production Internnew
PR Assistent & Piccolonew
Kørende sælger (herre)new
E-Commerce & Marketing Manager