Head of Marketing
WOOD WOOD is looking for a Head of Marketing. Reporting to the CEO, our new Head of Marketing will be responsible for overseeing brand and trade marketing across all channels.
You will lead the marketing and PR teams to strategically develop and grow our business, ensuring all output is fully aligned with business objectives. This is a key role within the business, working closely with design, sales and our CEO to drive the global success of WOOD WOOD.
- Responsible for strategy, ideation and planning of all marketing output, including but not limited to campaigns, shows, digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, retail and marketing.
- Lead the marketing and PR teams, setting KPIs and targets.
- Lead strategic planning and execution of integrated interdisciplinary promotional efforts across marketing, media, PR and events.
- Be a leader across collaborative projects.
- Ensure elevation and consistency regarding Tone of Voice.
- Lead marketing initiatives across own brand and our multi-brand business.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure on-time deliverables of the highest quality.
- Lead in assessing and reporting competitive and cultural trends.
- Track trends, analyse market research and studies, make recommendations and develop comprehensive strategic briefs based on data.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Min 8 years’ experience in marketing/PR.
- Luxury experience preferable.
- Full written and spoken English proficiency.
- Strategic mindset.
- Creative flair.
- Previous management experience required.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
WOOD WOOD HQ, Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 Copenhagen K.
Social Media & Communications Managernew
Digital Graphic Designernew
Hus og kollektionsmodelnew
Back Office & Customer Servicenew