Head of International Sales
Founded in 2007 by Creative Director Birgitte Raben, Rabens Saloner has become synonymous with modernity and traditional craft unfolding in contemporary, languid elegance dipped in swirls and splashes of colour made by hand, by heart and by happy people.
We are now looking for a highly motivated Head of International Sales to take on increased responsibility for Rabens Saloner’s expansion internationally.
As Head of International Sales, you will be responsible for sales to existing and new markets that you will bring to the next level. Your skills in executing growth strategies with a “can-do” attitude will be a point of difference separating you from other candidates for the position. You must be a “people person” with outstanding relational skills.
You will be responsible for the overall international sales performance in close cooperation with agents and distributors and be the driver of expanding sales to leading retailers and online platforms for premium brands. Your network to international leading high-end retailers and agents is a plus in this position.
You will be able to form your set-up and widen your responsibility, according to your results and performance. You will work closely with a team of dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues as well as with the management of the company.
- Develop and execute “go-to-market practices” and reaching budgets.
- Follow-up and support agents and distributors.
- Establish and develop partnerships with the best retailers and on-liners internationally.
- Monitor sales development and analyze product portfolio performance across markets.
- Sales training and sparring to agents, including development of sales tools.
- Establish partnerships on new markets and secure growth on existing markets.
- Plan and execute sales kick offs.
- Secure close cooperation with other departments in the company.
- Being visible and proactive – showing the way through dedication, passion and results.
- You have relevant experience from a premium fashion or lifestyle brand, involved primarily in wholesale and you understand the dynamics in the fashion industry.
- You are highly competitive and energetic with a strong personal drive.
- You are a very strong networker with a likeable personality.
- You are ambitious and have a ”can-do” attitude with the skills to finish projects according to plan.
- Proven sales execution skills.
- Proven track record with excellent results from other fashion brands.
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset combined with empathetic skills.
- Skills to see and exploit the potential and acting on new market opportunities.
- International sales experience - executing growth strategies.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Experience working with founders/owners involved in the company.
- Relevant commercial/sales education.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are ambitious and competitive with a high personal drive.
- You are a positive and empathetic person with excellent people skills.
- You possess a commercial mind-set and are a skilled, proactive problem solver.
- You master to keep calm in a busy environment.
- You are a creative, proactive and solution-oriented person.
- You are loyal and a strong sparring partner.
We are offering
- A significant and very central role on the future growth journey of a fashion company founded and driven successfully by healthy values.
- An attractive and interesting job in a fast-growing company.
- Great colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
Please send your application and CV written in English to CEO, Marianne Raben at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for application is asap.
Senior Project Managernew
Senior Brand Managernew