BC Hospitality Group
Center Boulevard 5, BC Hospitality Group
Om BC Hospitality Group
BC Hospitality Group, råder over 1.580 hotelværelser, 162 møde- og konferencelokaler og ca. 200.000 m2 konference- og møde- og eventfaciliteter med plads til over 30.000 personer. BC Hospitality Group A/S beskæftiger ca. 2.000 medarbejdere, hvoraf ca. 750 er fastansatte og har en årlig omsætning på lige knap 1 mia. kroner. BC Hospitality Group A/S er en af Danmarks største virksomheder inden for hoteller, konferencer, messer og hospitality. Virksomheden består af: Bella Center Copenhagen, Skandinaviens største messe- og kongrescenter – Comwell Conference Center Copenhagen, Danmarks største konferencecenter – Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Danmarks førende hotel inden for bæredygtighed – AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, Nordens største designhotel – Marriott Copenhagen, et af Københavns bedst kendte, 5-stjernede hoteller – CIFF, Nordeuropas førende modemesse – CIFF Showrooms, Skandinaviens største modehus med permanente lejemål – International House, Bella Center Copenhagens kontorhotel, som udlejer kontorer fra 11 m2 til 300 m2.
Head of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
Are you our new colleague?
Do you have what it takes to manage and develop the largest fashion fair in Northern Europe? Do you possess the commercial acumen, the local and global network and the management skills to drive our business forward?
If so – we would like to talk to you about leading an ambitious, high-achieving team in a dynamic work environment, that takes pride in thinking creatively.
About the job
Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (CIFF) is the largest and longest-running fashion fair in Northern Europe. Over the past five years, CIFF has become a major bi-annual destination for the international fashion industry. Through a unique blend of curation, a passion for spotting and nurturing emerging design talent, and through innovative partnerships with key industry players including leading international retailers, CIFF has achieved a leading role in the fashion industry. Along the way, CIFF has reinvented the concept and earned the reputation for being one of Europe’s most dynamic and innovative sales platforms. Furthermore an ongoing focus on sharing knowledge of sustainable and innovative solutions is anchored deeply in our DNA, and emphases CIFF as an industry front runner.
The CIFF platform encompasses CIFF, CIFF Youth and CIFF Showrooms; nearly 15,000 square meters of luxury showroom space housing brands on a permanent basis.
As Head of CIFF, you will be responsible for the management and development of all activities in your business area, reporting directly to the Director of Exhibition Development. It is a position that demands excellent managerial skills and great experience in leading and developing teams and building strategies – all focused on delivering great trade experiences for brands and byers alike in a profitable manner.
Your tasks and responsibilities will among others include:
- Overall P&L responsibility for the department
- Developing an ambitious strategy and a strong business plan for CIFF
- Leading and developing a team of 8-10 people
- Securing the strong connection between our letting business in CIFF Showrooms and CIFF
- Working closely with the brands and byers to create the strongest possible CIFF trading platform – both physically and digitally.
- Working closely with other players in and around the fashion industry and Copenhagen Fashion Week (e.g. Copenhagen Fashion Week, DM&T, Wear, DI, WoCo ).
- Working closely with other departments in BC Hospitality Group (e.g. Marketing, Planning, and Operations)
This role is characterized by a fast-paced working environment and requires you to stay focused on results despite changing conditions – this while being an outgoing people person, working with and through others to reach your goals. You will need to build a wide network, collaborating both inside and outside the organization. Your competitive drive and the initiative to get things done correctly and on time, coupled with your knowledge of the fashion industry, your business acumen, and your ability to motivate others, will be key to your success in this position.
In addition to this, you have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within fashion, lifestyle or luxury goods industries with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Expert knowledge of the industry and what it takes to be a global brand
- Strong network within the category
- Proven managerial experience and ability to reach financial targets
- Ability to balance analytics with vision and creative thinking
- Strong experience in working with sales and project-management teams
- Strong ability to formulate a strategic vision and the assertiveness to lead the execution
- Natural leadership with a proven track record of attracting, developing and retaining talent
- Finely tuned organizational skills, a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with sustainability-focus is a plus
In BC Hospitality Group A/S we value diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply despite gender, age, disabilities, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
PLEASE APPLY HERE
NB. The employee data in the "about the company" section is from before the Covid-19 pandemic. As the situation has yet to normalize, we have chosen not to update.
Head of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
SoMe PA Internnew
Head of Productionnew
Key Account Responsible