CIFF is dedicated to not only providing fashion fair visitors with an inspiring sartorial experience, but also a sustainable one. As a long-standing signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, the UN’s 10 Principles and 17 Sustainable Development Goals are applied across all aspects of our business. Together with our exhibiting brands, we want to be a leader in sustainability and take our commitment to it seriously, one step at a time. We can’t make up for past harms, but we can address them together to create a more sustainable future. CIFF supports diversity, fostering and facilitating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, regardless of gender, age, religion or race. We are proud to have more than 50 nationalities working in the wings and an equal division of gender representation, ensuring our fashion fair is as dynamic as it is diverse. CIFF is part of BC Hospitality Group, one of Denmark´s largest companies. Our holdings include hotels, conferences, trade fairs and hospitality. BC Hospitality Group offers a professional and dynamic workplace with attractive employment conditions.
Head of commercial business
Do you have a passion for fashion and design, and do you excel at selling ideas and concepts, possess strong communication skills and have an extensive industry net-work? If so, we're offering you an exciting opportunity.
At Copenhagen international fashion fair we come together to showcase the latest collections and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry. We discover the latest trends, get exclusive business insight and establish trade opportunities. At CIFF we foster creative ambitions and lend our extensive platform to visions and glistening ideas. We aim to offer the perfect framework for: trade – visibility & relations. Our mission is to be a global platform and incubator for our industry: connecting creators, curators and buyers. We’re a positive platform, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our success. We welcome differences, empower individu- ality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
To further our development, we are right now looking for a Head of Commercial Business.
- Day-to-day management of a dedicated sales team including sparring, coaching and employee development Identify and attract new customers and service our existing customer base.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales team
through partner and customer engagement.
- Develop and implement tailored sales strategies.
- Set the strategy for successful commercial performance and identify new commercial opportunities Manage commercial team performance, development and career.
- Responsible for the establishment of monthly sales objectives, forecast and budget follow-up Provide requested reporting data/analysis.
- Manage sales projects and negotiate commercial partnerships.
- Cooperation with consultants/agents and establishment of new agency agreements.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Global Relations team.
You will oversee the development of short, mid and long term strategic commercial plans, including strategies for new partnership development. You will nurture and develop new and existing relations with customers, enhance business opportunities and lead the way forward for our commercial team – all in close corporation with CIFF ́s Director Christina Neustrup.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience within the industry A proven track record in sale.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- An extensive industry network.
- A strong drive to achieve sales goals.
- An ability to adapt to a fast paced environment Fluency in English and Danish.
- Good business sense.
- Able to inspire and motive clients.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and listening skills Good planning and organizational skills.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new team member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew