NAKED Copenhagen is searching for an experienced full-time Graphic Designer to conceptualize and develop the look of our online and IRL universe. This position requires an individual with strong design skills and close attention to detail. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and work as an integral part of the NAKED Copenhagen creative team.
- Responsible for the overall visual layout and design of our website, including performing quality control to ensure brand identity and content standards are met.
- Design and deliver exciting, engaging graphics across web pages, newsletters, logos, signs, advertisements, instore window layouts and other communication materials.
- Assist in designing our apparel line (prints, logos, etc.)
- Conceptualize creative ideas alongside the marketing team.
- Assist in managing the creation and publishing of editorial content.
- Maintain consistency in visual brand identity through online and offline marketing initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in visual design tools - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience in creating design artwork for social media and digital advertising.
- Great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-functional environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to deliver a polished product under tight deadlines with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in a team environment.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently in support of creative goals and business objectives.
- Knowledge or experience in the fashion/sneaker industry.
The review of applications begins immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start as soon as possible. Salary will be based on qualifications. Please send your application along with your portfolio, CV, and a current photo to email@example.com with the subject 'Graphic Designer.' We accept applications in both English and Danish, speaking Danish is not a requirement.
When applying for this position, please note that we will handle all applications with the utmost discretion.
Junior Buyer Denimnew
Area Sales Managernew
Global Sales Analyst & Team Leadnew