DAY Birger et Mikkelsen
Jens Kofods Gade 1, 3.
Graphic Design and Marketing Internship
Graphic Design and Marketing Internship.
Working within our eCommerce + marketing team at DAY Birger et Mikkelsen and 2NDDAY, the intern will be producing visual content across social media, marketing and eCommerce channels.
- Design and creation of SoMe Content + IG Stories
- Design and creation of brand newsletters
- Design and creation of marketing materials
Content Creation & Management
- Maintaining the image database
- Resizing and retouching of images
- Assisting with social media photoshoots
- Assisting with new product eCommerce photoshoots
- Planning weekly SoMe content agenda
- Planning and writing the copy for social media
- Preparing content for publication on social media
- Proficiency in Adobe illustrator and Photoshop
- Studying/Experience in graphic design or related subject
- Verbal and written proficiency in both English and Danish
- Strong time management skills, can self-structure and organize work load
- Works well with deadlines and timelines
- Takes initiative and can adapt to dynamic work environments
- Interest in international SoMe culture and the latest happenings
- Interest in Danish and Global Fashion Culture
This is an unpaid, 3 months internship starting on August 1, 2020. You’ll be joining our headquarter team located in the heart of Copenhagen.
To Apply, please email your CV and Graphic Design portfolio by July 11 to Farah Ragheb at FarahR@day.dk with 'Internship' in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Purchase & Sourcing assistentnew
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew
PR & Showroom Internshipnew
Praktikant til projektledelsenew