NATIVE STUDIO APS
Julius Bloms Gade, 16 KLD
Om NATIVE STUDIO APS
Danish-Italian brand ISO.POETISM BY TOBIAS BIRK NIELSEN was founded in a basement in Vesterbro and is today sold in more than 30 country’s in stores as END-Clothing, HBX, La Rinascente and Lusia via Roma - and is with the SS21 collection “Instincts” for the first time presented in Denmark by Illum. The brand launched 2017 its first collection, just a week after Tobias Birk Nielsen finished his masters, from the Royal Danish art academy’s school of design, with recognition from international media such as Vogue. The brand has since presented its collections in Paris, Milan & Copenhagen and has had shows in Berghain Berlin, Contemporary Art Center Vilnius and Copenhagen.
Global Sales Manager
We are recruiting a strong and experienced Global Sales Director responsible for driving our business with some of our most essential and valued retail partners and through our eCommerce platform.
You will be working with a broad portfolio of global shops, and you will be based in our head office in the Copenhagen area with the ability to travel abroad during sales campaigns. Your key mission is to drive growth through a solid and trusting relationship with retail partners, and you will be the lead point of contact for all matters related to sales, online and offline.
- Strong understanding of business building blocks.
- In-depth understanding of the retailers and their position in the industry in our specific segment.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Service-oriented, thriving in delivering everything on time and in full.
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
- Encouraging to colleagues and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and Goal-oriented, organised team player.
- Good understanding of the digital opportunities to drive business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and able to translate results into better solutions.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is required.
Duties & responsibility:
- Your overall responsibility will be to ensure the expected sales growth in all markets.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and execute these in collaboration with the board of the company.
- Setting seasonal and monthly targets on gross sales.
- Working closely with the internal design and production teams to ensure the product is delivered on time to order and meets all quality standards for maximised customer support.
- Driving clients satisfaction by giving high levels of customer service, providing effective communication with the customer from concept stage to confirmation of the order, Creating OC and invoice via our ERP system.
- Organisation and attendance at Trade Shows/Showrooms abroad during the sale campaigns.
- Proactively research, develop & manage new business opportunities for our wholesale channel and eCommerce.
- Liaise between online/offline sales.
- Preparation of various reports, analyses and comments on sales activity, market and competitor commentaries.
- Propose, monitor and control sales promotions, launch activities and e-commerce campaign (Social media and Adwords); eCommerce marketing experience is a must.
- Research new agency/showroom/distributor.
- Determining the strategic direction, functionality and expression of the online shop that meets the brand’s vision, Google Analytics and experience with content management and customer data tools.
- Subject matter expertise in web production, site operations, features and functionalities, site merchandising and content and digital marketing strategy, digital marketing tactics.
Skills & Experience:
- Mastering MS Office with emphasis on superior Excel skills. Knowledge of the Adobe Suite package is a plus.
- A hands-on and robust personality who can work well in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving company.
- Solid and successful sales record in Fashion Company to major high street and independent retailers and in-depth knowledge of the Fashion market. Knowledge of the Asian and American market would be beneficial.
- Strong presentation and sales skills.
- Ability to build customer relationships.
- Self-motivated and being independents is a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a positive, challenging and pressurised environment.
- Ability to learn and understand technical products.
- Hold a Full EU Driver’s license.
The preferred start date is May 1st 2021. This is a job opportunity based on a small fixed salary with high commissions for the first six months basis as a trial period.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, and please note that virtual interviews are part of this recruiting process due to Covid-19.
Suppose you are open-minded and keen to join our small team, ISO.POETISM by TOBIAS BIRK NIELSEN offers exciting opportunities in a growing company with an enjoyable working atmosphere.
Please submit your application with your CV. We believe in strong relationships, and we kindly ask you to take some time to talk about yourself in a Cover Letter. The candidate who will not submit a Cover Letter will not be considered during the recruitment phase.
Please forward your application to Ugne Tusaite at email@example.com and add in CC firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
For a current visual introduction of the brand - please visit: https://www.instagram.com/tobiasbirknielsen/
We are looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
Key Account & Purchasernew
Visual Content Creator
Key Account Sales & Product Responsible (CBO)new
E-Commerce & Key Account Coordinatornew