Samsøe & Samsøe
Om Samsøe & Samsøe
Samsøe Samsøe is an international brand rooted in Scandinavian simplicity. With a nod to its Scandinavian heritage, Samsøe Samsøe is defined by a wearable aesthetic that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a quintessentially Scandinavian spirit. Collections transcend trends, drawing on Denmark’s renowned design tradition, resulting in minimalist, affordable and accessible fashion with a clear Nordic look. Samsøe Samsøe is currently sold in over 40 of our own stores and more than 1500 retail spaces across 27 countries, as well as online.
Global PR Manager
Are you a goal-oriented, savvy character with an extensive network on a global level? Are you quick on your feet, and someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment? We are looking for a passionate person to join our PR and Marketing team in Copenhagen as the Global PR Manager. You will become part of a fast-growing, international fashion company, headquartered in Copenhagen.
- Responsible for driving brand awareness and Samsøe Samsøe positioning through impactful press coverage. Reporting to Head of PR & Marketing.
- Setting the PR strategy and execute on the day-to-day tasks to strengthen brand awareness and visibility internationally
- Oversee all PR initiatives and in-house PR Team, and set KPIs for them as well as the PR Agencies across the globe – ensuring a relevant ROI for all markets
- Manage showroom visits and coordination in collaboration with the Showroom Manager
- Define and execute communications strategies and develop local approaches for key markets and help out with activations for key retailers, in close collaboration with the Retail and Sales dept.
- Proactive pitching and actively building on new and existing press, media and agency relationships for a variety of coverage placements as well as handling media inquiries and loans to help position the brand strategically
- Contribute to brand growth by building and developing unique storytelling across the collections and specific product launches, that will result in editorial coverage in both print and digital media
- Researching, handling, and executing all Influencer Marketing efforts for brand and sales driven purposes
- Manage to Copywrite for all communications materials, i.e., press releases, press/sales-oriented pitching material
- Event management and coordination, including presentations, launch parties, brand dinners, etc. in close collaboration with the Marketing, Artistic and relevant teams in house / on the Agency side
- Lead projects such as brand collabs and execute launch plans for it
- Lead projects such as press days, gifting exercises, editor appointments, etc.
- Assist on long term strategies and expansion strategies outside of Europe, i.e., the US
- Extensive traveling for brand-building events, press launches, press days, store openings, etc.
- We are looking for a PR manager who has at least 2 years of experience within PR & Marketing and at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Fluent in English,
- Strong skills in communication and written professional texts
- Business and results-oriented with a strategic mindset
- Competent in building and developing sustainable relationships
- Self-motivated, responsible, and confident
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Marketing, Communication, or similar
- Familiarity with platforms such as VOCAST, Falcon, Lefty, or other PR or influencer-related platforms is a plus.
The position is full-time. We are looking to fill in this role with immediate effect. If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through the link to the right.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, or age.
International Market Place Managernew
Agent - Creative Producernew
PR & SoMe Managernew