Om Fritz Hansen
Fritz Hansen has crafted extraordinary design since 1872 and stewards many of the world’s most recognized furniture designs. Today, we embody a modern, Nordic lifestyle manufacturing luxury furniture, lighting and accessories made in collaboration with leading artists, designers and architects from around the world. Our mission is to create visionary, long-lasting designs that elevate the everyday.
Receptionist/Office Supporter (ROS)
Would you like to become part of an international organisation that designs and produces some of the world’s most well-known design pieces?
Fritz Hansen is looking for an experienced full-time Receptionist/Office Supporter (ROS). The ROS is a part of the Sales Support team, consisting of 14 highly passionate, motivated, and professional employees. You will report to the Sales Support Manager.
The ROS is the first-hand contact for guests, dealers, architects, end-users, the Fritz Hansen sales force team, and acts as the ambassador for Fritz Hansen, and should comply with all guidelines and procedures of the company:
- Take an interest – our business partners deserve your full attention.
- Take the initiative and be proactive.
- Take responsibility - partners and colleagues depend on you.
- Information process: both internal and external communication on general inquires both on phone and email.
- Knowledge: make sure to be updated on our products, processes, and tools - and either share or give input to improvements where appropriate.
- Service strategy: be an active part in the continuous work with improving our services.
- Ad Hoc: assisting with special requirements from the different regions and back-up during holidays in SSC – short term smaller projects may occur.
- Ad Hoc: Daily routines shared with a full-time colleague in reception.
- Greeting our in-house guests and delivery of excellent customer service.
- Daily communication with customers.
- Assisting SSC in e-comm tasks.
- Answering calls.
- Post handling and booking.
- Other administrative tasks.
- Close cooperation with a full-time colleague and Sales Support Center.
- Local user in our ERP system Dynamics AX/D365, Zylink.
- Tasks in Microsoft Office.
- Positive and smiling.
- Service-minded and flexible.
- Disciplined, well-structured and detail-oriented.
- Capable of managing many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish as a minimum.
Fritz Hansen offers:
- To be part of a global and well-known company.
- A modern and professionally managed company with a strong ambition.
- A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues.
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design.
- A change to be heard and voice your opinion in a flat organization.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organisation, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
We are continuously calling candidates in for interviews, so send your application as soon as possible. The last deadline is June 30, 2021. Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK.
Questions related to the position, please contact:
Sales Support Manager, Gitte Reymann, GIRE@fritzhansen.com
International Sales Managernew
Head of Operationsnew
Kundeservice / Salgssupport medarbejder
Digital Shop Manager
Purchase & Sourcing Assistent
Social Media specialist & PR