As we're growing, we are now searching for a talented fitting assistant to join our fitting team for our two in-house brands ROTATE and REMAIN. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about fashion and who wants to be part of our future journey as part of the product team.
The candidate, we are looking for, needs to be very structured and with high attention to details and must thrive in a fast-paced environment. The position will be reporting to the Design Director.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Measuring incoming samples
- Assist on fitting and commenting of proto samples in collaboration with the fit technicians and the design team
- Assist on fitting and commenting of sales-, pre-production- and shipment samples
- Help plan the calendar for fittings with the design and fitting team
- Communication with suppliers in Europe and Asia
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that deadlines are kept
- Every day ad hoc tasks in the fitting department
- Thrive in an informal, creative and fast-paced environment
- Have a positive mindset and is a great team player
- Passionate about fashion and other creative fields
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in the daily tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Able to keep a clear overview of many running deadlines
- You are positive, solution-oriented and take responsibility for your own areas
- You thrive in a busy environment and are ambitious about meeting deadlines
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of an international fashion business in rapid growth and a creative environment with highly motivated and dedicated colleagues.
Salary according to qualifications.
If you are interested, or if you have any questions about the position, please send email and application incl. CV to: ATT: Design Director Cecilia Bruno Jessen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Fitting Assistant".
Senior Product Developernew
Store Manager (Aarhus)new
Area Sales Manager (Jylland & Fyn)new