Founded in Copenhagen in 2018, HELMSTEDT works at the intersection between art and fashion - with the delight of the unexpected. The artistic approach is manifested in womenswear collections, sculptures, and poems that all together constitute universes that start their journey in the HELMSTEDT design studio in Copenhagen. We currently have an open position for an exciting role as our Financial Controller.
This is a great opportunity for an independent and business-oriented financial controller to join the Helmstedt team. You will have an important role in being responsible for the finance, both in daily hands-on operational tasks and in development processes in the company. The position is full-time and at the Helmstedt headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen. You will refer directly to the Managing Team and work closely together with our Operational Manager to optimize our day-to-day processes. This is one of the company’s key roles and a chance for you to become part of a successful company in a position with a large degree of freedom.
To be a good match for this role, you are ambitious, open, detail-oriented, and efficient. You work proactively in finding solutions and do not back away from a challenge. At Helmstedt we are a small team with big ambitions, meaning that we also expect you to be a strong team player.
- Ensuring organizational financial stability for the company
- Corporate Accounting; including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Financial management and analysis of financial data
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasting
- Creating reports (annual, quarterly, and monthly) that identify results, trends, and forecasts.
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded, filed, and reported properly.
- Payroll processing
- Optimization and automation of financial processes and other administrative processes
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business and its departments
- Participate in and support the month-end process to ensure a correct basis for monthly reporting
- Manage and comply with government regulations regarding reporting and taxes
- Coordinating the management of cash flow, debt, and debt collection.
- Support the business with the financial strategy and decision-making processes
- Helping the management team in presenting reports to board members, senior executives, and board members.
To be a good match for this role, we see that you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field.
- Experience for a minimum of 5 years within the field
- Very good spoken and written English skills
- Good communication skills and can translate financial figures to the organization
- Independent, structured, responsible, like to streamline and optimize, and takes pride in delivering high-quality work
- Positive, empathetic, and personable, good at starting and maintaining relationships with your colleagues
- Experience in managing processes and projects that involve collaborating with teams across the organization.
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, and Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills.
If you can identify yourself with the above and feel like you would be a good match for this position, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM HELMSTEDT
E-Commerce & Marketing Managernew
E-commerce / Digital Marketing Assistentnew
Sales & Service Managernew
International Sales Managernew
Communications, PR & Marketing Intern