Slagtehusgade 36, 1.
Founded in 2004, Naked is a women’s-focused sneaker and streetwear retailer that is growing rapidly both in Denmark and internationally. We are looking for a proactive, self-driven, and experienced Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and oversee our daily accounting operations.
As Financial Controller, we expect focus on consistency to ensure accurate and reliable financial accounting and reporting, while challenging and advising management with your expertise.
- Perform month-end and year-end close
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Coordinate year-end audit with external auditors and assist in the preparation of audit schedules, data, and information
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for management
- Manage and comply with all government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Reconciliation and quality assurance of VAT
- Optimization and developing of internal reporting structures, budget forecasts, and P&L statements
- Payroll processing
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions
- Oversee and control Billing, A/R, A/P, and Inventory Accounting
- Monthly and yearly reconciling of accounts
- Lead other projects as requested by management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Financial Controller or similar position
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Fluent in English and Danish, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured, organized, and analytical
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Adaptable to busy surroundings and changing priorities
- HR experience a plus
This position is full time and is located in Copenhagen Please send your cover letter and CV, alongside a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Finance Controller.” The application deadline is August 2nd, but interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
We accept applications in both English and Danish.
Purchase & Sourcing assistentnew
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew
PR & Showroom Internshipnew
Praktikant til projektledelsenew