Samsøe & Samsøe
Samsøe Samsøe is looking for an international profile to develop and drive sales with new and existing partners.
You will be responsible for the development of existing agents and distributors, and the handling of customers in markets where own sales organization or distributors are not represented. The idea is to give agents and distributors a maximum of attention when it comes to commercial strategies and decisions, product knowledge, marketing, and of course service. In the position as Export Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing a joint business plan with the distributors and agents, on a seasonal yearly basis. This will also include introducing Shop in Shop in key accounts and department stores. In addition to this, you will be responsible for your own international accounts.
The job requires that you are flexible and open to weekly travelling.
Keynotes (agent & distributors)
- Optimize the brand understanding and product knowledge with agents and distributors
- Make sales training and optimize the understanding of the Samsøe Samsøe business model
- Control and optimize showrooms and with brand DNA at distributors and agents
- Make a turnover goal for each distributor and agent
- Direct contact to distributors and agents at least twice a week (meeting at their site monthly)
- Sales appointments with key customer, mainly from Paris & Copenhagen showrooms
- Find and develop new customers
- Develop customer relations and new business opportunities
- Planning, executing and participation on fairs
- Report and give feedback to the Head of International Sales
- You have experience with international sales within the fashion industry and a strong understanding of the fashion business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined and proactive
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
- In possession of a driver’s license
- Outgoing and assertive
- Structured and organized
- You can work independently, but also in a team
- Confident in English.
- Would be great if you could speak German as well.
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues across borders
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply HERE.
Store Manager & Menswear Buyernew
Indkøber og produktionsansvarlignew
Customer Service, Support and Salesnew