Copenhagen Fashion Week
Frederiksholms Kanal 30, A2, 1. sal
Are you passionate about writing? Copenhagen Fashion Week is now hiring an Editorial Intern and we would love to hear from you!
As an intern at Copenhagen Fashion Week you will be an essential part of the planning and execution of the only fashion week in Scandinavia and you will be given a unique opportunity to experience fashion week from the inside.
Copenhagen Fashion Week is currently expanding our editorial team and are looking for a passionate intern with excellent writing skills. Working as a part of the PR & Communications team, you will take part in creating content for our website, social media, newsletters, press releases and interviews, among other things. During fashion week, you will be working with a range of different responsibilities like uploading runway and presentation images to the website, update social media and assist the office manager.
You will be a part of a young, dedicated and fast-paced work environment where high work ethics is a key component. The hours and workload will vary depending on where we are in the season, and we expect you to be flexible — but we also offer flexibility in return.
The internship will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry as well as inside knowledge into the experience of the importance of communication in every aspect of an event with global reach and impact.
This is (ideally!) a six month internship, starting January 2020. The internship is unpaid. Depending on your education, the internship is eligible for academic credit towards your degree.
Responsibilities (among others):
- Editorial research
- Layout of newsletters and website content
- Contributing to content and social media strategies
- Writing drafts
- Proof reading
- Ad hoc tasks
- PR related tasks
- Have a passion for language and writing
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a high level of English skills, with the ability to express yourself creatively
- Currently be studying within creative writing, journalism or fashion communication
- Be motivated and structured
- Understand the importance of deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- Be flexible and able to multitask in a busy, fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in a highly passionate team
- Close collaboration, including constructive feedback and development sessions, with the PR and communications team
- Invaluable insights into the core of the fashion industry
- Freedom with responsibility
- Academic credit towards your degree
If you find this interesting, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume, cover letter and a sample of your writing to Sofie Ulsaker Nordahl, Editor at Copenhagen Fashion Week, at email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or want to know more.
If you are selected for an interview, you’ll be asked to hand in a 300 word writing test.
16 December 2019.
Interviews will be held 18 December 2019.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Design & Pattern Making Internnew
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew