Kattegatvej 40, 2150 Nordhavn
Om Bibs Danmark
Established in 1978, BIBS is a premium Danish brand for newborns, toddlers, small children, and their parents. Our journey started with the iconic ‘Colour’ pacifier, which has since been joined by many new pacifier designs and product categories. Today BIBS is present in over 90 markets across the globe and sold via more than 10.000 points of sale. All our products are carefully designed in our headquarters in Nordhavn, Denmark, and products made in plastic are produced at our production factory in Hillerød, Denmark. We are an international company with a broad representation of nationalities and genders. Our 100+ employees are working from all over the world, why our workplace culture is defined by collaboration, trust, integrity, engagement, and strong competencies. We are a visionary company with a creative and progressive mindset and innovative production setup. We are committed to offering sustainably produced, original, safe, and aesthetic products. We source material, produce, test, and certify according to the highest standards on the market to ensure products of the best quality for our customers.
E-commerce Planning Specialist
We seek an experienced E-commerce Planning Specialist to join our B2C E-com digital team.
As our new E-commerce Planning Specialist you will develop and execute strategies to drive sales and revenue growth . You will work closely with the marketing, product development, customer service teams, and external stakeholders to ensure our E-com activities align with the company's overall business objectives.
In addition, you will project manage the E-commerce product roadmap, working closely with external and internal teams to deliver new features and functionalities to the website in an agile process.
• Drive and execute E-com marketing plans to drive traffic and increase sales on our website
• Manage our E-com website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, user-friendly, and optimized for search engines.
• Analyze E-commerce data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement using Power BI or equivalent.
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure that E-commerce activities are integrated into the company's overall strategy.
• Monitor the site's performance and make necessary improvements to enhance the user experience
• Project manage launching new features and functionalities on the website with our external and internal teams.
• At least 3 years of experience in E-commerce planning and execution.
• Experience using Power BI or equivalent to analyze data and inform strategies
• Experience working in a B2C E-commerce environment
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Great project manager and experience in using project management tools
We offer you
BIBS offers an exciting permanent position in a young international agile environment, as well as a good salary package – fixed monthly salary, pension plan, Healt Insurance, lunch scheme etc.
We love entrepreneurial minds and can-do spirit, structure, and a good portion of informal humor.
We’d love to hear from you as soon as possible as we are looking to find our new team member as soon as possible.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production & Brand Relations Internnew