Jack & Jones
About Jack & Jones
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world. JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs. But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands. JACK & JONES is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.jackjones.com or www.about.bestseller.com.
Are you an experienced and driven Planner? And do you have the business acumen and analytical skills to develop and optimise e-commerce in an international, fashion brand? Then you might well be just the one we are looking for to join the E-commerce team in JACK & JONES!
JACK & JONES E-commerce is a young and vibrant department driven by the ambition to become the leading online shop within the fashion industry. You will join a very experienced team of international experts within all areas of driving world-class e-commerce across own storefronts.
Your responsibility is analysis, planning and trading across our online sales touchpoints; both our own site and partner businesses. That includes analysis of sales, stock, intake and profitability to drive growth in both top and bottom line.
- Analysing sales, stock, intake and profitability
- Implementing the pre and in-season forecasting
- Assortment and option planning by category and price point
- Planning and implementing the strategy for Buying & Merchandising
- Collaborating with marketing on seasonal campaigns and promotions
- Trading both own stores and partner businesses
- Manage trend analysis for future season assortment and category planning
- Align with marketing, central buying and planning on seasonal plans based around trends, capsules and products.
- 2+ years of experience in merchandise planning and retail fashion
- Experience with e-commerce is a great advantage
- Advanced user of Excel and BI
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Solid numeracy and analytical skills.
You are ambitious and proactive – constantly looking for ways to outdo the results of yesterday. You enjoy deep diving into data and always base your decisions on strong analyses. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, it is key that you can prioritise your tasks and hit deadlines. Additionally, you are results driven, motivated by working with a platform that has great potential to develop into one of our key sales channels. Your colleagues know you as an outgoing, positive and cooperative person, who communicates accurately and effectively across all levels. Furthermore, you also work well independently, do not shy away from challenging “As Is” and take initiative to get things done.
We look forward to hearing from you,
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Henning Nielsen on +4530853166. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than the 27th of December 2019. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to remove the ad before the application deadline, if we find the right candidate.
Design & Pattern Making Internnew
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew