Gersonsvej 7, DK 2900 Hellerup
Om MAT ApS
MAT is a family-owned company, founded in 2002, where we launched MINI A TURE. For the past 3 years, MAT has been on an exciting journey with the expansion of our brand portfolio and growth internationally. Our collections are being developed at the headquarters in Hellerup / Copenhagen. At MAT you will have a big influence on your own role. You will be able to get the responsibility you want and the tasks you are passionate about and, in particular, be part of a wonderful and dynamic team of dedicated colleagues. At MAT, we are convinced that our employees make the difference!
Development of E-commerce in a fast-growing kids fashion company
To strengthen the sale of both our child brand MINI A TURE and our boy brand UNAUTHORIZED, we are now looking for a dynamic and energetic, internationally-oriented E-Commerce Manager, who has experience to drive our progressive sales strategy internationally. This position is very central to MAT - you will have great influence and responsibility. Your skills, networking abilities and professionalism will be of great importance to the company's development in online sales and online marketing. The position is referring to the company's CEO and founder, Signe Tholstrup.
The position as E-commerce Manager is new and a very attractive job in charge of a strategically important development at MAT. You will be in charge of the development of E-commerce and the establishment of a strong cross-organizational cooperation with marketing, sales, IT and external partners related to our future online sales and marketing activities.
- Development and implementation of our E-commerce strategy, game plans and online marketing, supporting MAT's growth strategy.
- To ensure consistency and robustness in E-commerce projects.
- Being a proactive sparring partner for management at MAT.
- To add strong E-commerce skills to MAT and develop our online position.
- Manage E-commerce and online marketing projects and ensure P&L overview - be responsible for results.
- Build strong relationships with key business partners.
MAT is an informal company with a flat organizational structure. You should therefore be able to work in such an environment. At the same time, it is crucial that you as an E-commerce Manager possess a high drive.
- You are an experienced E-commerce Manager with strong sales and marketing skills.
- You understand the entire value chain within E-commerce.
- You have strong relational skills.
- You are a team player with a ”can-do” attitude.
- You are detail oriented and still able to multi-task.
- You have experience working in an international company with strong growth.
- BtC E-commerce experience from an international environment.
- Experience with development and execution of E-commerce game plans that create strong presence and enable sales growth in E-commerce using online marketing.
- Commercial mind-set and a skilled problem solver.
- Experience with optimizing the value chain within E-commerce and online marketing.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Analytically strong with a proven track-record within E-commerce and with P&L responsibility.
- Master English verbally and in writing at a high level (company language).
- You are a positive and empathetic person with strong relational skills.
- You are creative, proactive and solution oriented who creates enthusiasm.
- You are highly competitive and you possess a high drive.
- You are a role model to your colleagues.
- You are loyal and a good sparring partner at all levels.
We are offering
- An attractive and interesting job in an innovative, international and fast-growing company, currently undergoing an exciting development.
- A job where you will play a very central role during the growth journey of MAT.
- Good colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial and sustained by healthy values.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists MAT with the recruitment process. MAT will have no knowledge of the identity of the candidate without his or hers prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
Closing date for application is asap.
Buyer - Accessoriesnew