People's Republic of Cashmere
Store Kirkestæde 3, 3tv
Om People's Republic of Cashmere
Established in 2012, at People’s Republic of Cashmere we specialize in cashmere essentials with a timeless ease. Our designs reflect a sense of relaxed elegance, focusing on comfort, high quality and strong colours. All garments are made from 100% fine quality cashmere. Combining these elements, we want to accompany you through every season, whether it’s to keep you warm during winter or comfortable in spring. People’s Republic of Cashmere strives to be the strongest cashmere brand with a clean Scandinavian signature, distributing collections both through wholesale and ecommerce.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious E-Commerce Manager (maternity leave cover) to join our team in Copenhagen.
We expect that you are a passionate team player with a strong work ethic. You need to be prepared for working in a small team of five. Established in 2012, at People’s Republic of Cashmere we specialize in cashmere essentials with a timeless ease.
What we can offer:
- Office located in the heart of Copenhagen overlooking Storkspringvandet.
- Part of a modern company, with flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working from home as well as our office.
- Responsible for the webshop performance and online sales, driving traffic and sales.
- Responsible for all e-commerce activities and projects, maintenance of the site incl. uploading products, updating text description and other diverse content.
- Planning and execution of marketing strategy on various online channels (campaign planning, organic and paid advertising on social media), partly together with the external marketing agency.
- SEO optimization.
- Design of ads, newsletters etc.
- Daily handling of all B2C e-commerce operations (handling orders and returns).
- Various logistics and inventory management tasks, communication with our external warehouse.
- Customer care - handling of incoming customer inquiries via email, phone and social media.
- Analyzing and reporting webshop sales.
- Diverse ad hoc tasks.
Your skills and experience:
- Relevant work experience.
- Excellent language skills (Danish and English).
- Excellent creative writing skills with strong editing and proofing competencies.
- Experience within e-commerce and marketing (Facebook and Google Ads).
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and MailChimp.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Independent and tackle obstacles with a positive attitude.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Service-minded, proactive, really good at communicating both orally and in writing.
- Team player who thrives in a dynamic and open team.
- Passionate about providing great customer service.
The position is full-time and for the duration of 1 year, from our office in the heart of Copenhagen.
Please send your CV and application to: our Creative Director, Emilie Fenst at email@example.com. We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Beginning of November (to be discussed).
We are looking forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!
Extended Sizing Fitting Modelnew
Marketing Automation Leadnew
Creative Product Manager for collabnew
Social Media Coordinatornew
Customer Support Specialistnew