Sophie Bille Brahe
Hovedvagtgade 8 2 sal
E-Commerce Manager (China)
Sophie Bille Brahe ApS is recruiting an E-commerce Manager to develop and manage our digital efforts in China.
In collaboration with our digital partners in China your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure growth of awareness, traffic and optimizing of digital marketing efforts on Redbook and WeChat.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries on Chinese Social Channels.
- Develop and ensure product accurary and branded content for WeChat Miniprogram.
- Plan, structure & prepare marketing campaigns and content for Redbook and WeChat to be translated and implemented by local team.
- Work closely with PR team both in Denmark and China to ensure communication brand alignment across touch points.
- Execute product and collection training for local team to ensure high level of customer service locally.
- Ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with and optimized for the commercial calendar year of China.
- Responsible for order handling from Copenhagen for WeChat Miniprogram and offline B2C orders to China.
- Coordination of logistics.
- Deliver monthly analysis of digital efforts and benchmarking.
- Fluent in Mandarin (+ optional Cantonese) and English both written and spoken.
- Minimum three years of experience within digital marketing, preferably within luxury and China.
- Strong knowledge of digital strategies on Chinese social media and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of Redbook and WeChat Miniprogram is preferred along with a profound understanding of the local culture and online behavior.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Solution oriented, committed & structured.
- Team player.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and add E-commerce Manager China, in the subject line.
Senior Product Developernew
Store Manager (Aarhus)new
Area Sales Manager (Jylland & Fyn)new