Slagtehusgade 36, 1 sal.
Naked is in search of an experienced E-commerce Manager to join our team.
This full-time position requires a candidate who is accustomed to working online and has an unwavering passion for all things digital. The ideal candidate is analytically minded, proficient with collecting statistical data, and keen to expand and develop Naked’s E-commerce presence.
- Lead the growth and development of Naked’s E-commerce strategy
- Develop and report on monthly KPIs to understand actions needed to improve performance
- Ensure a seamless shopping experience for our customers and continuously make necessary improvements
- Implement and optimize changes based on site performance analysis to maximize site traffic, conversion, and customer retention
- Plan, initiate, and follow up on sales activities, campaigns, and marketing activities
- Plan and oversee all digital marketing and SEO campaigns
- Be responsible for managing and developing the E-commerce team
- Coordinate with in-house Creative and Buying teams to ensure alignment of planning and prioritization
- Manage yearly budget for website development projects
- Continue to develop the existing platform, both backend as well as frontend
- Manage daily webshop operation
- Optimize and develop our E-commerce activities and daily workflows
- Serve as point of contact for our web development agency, maintaining a professional working relationship
- Keeping abreast with relevant E-commerce operating requirements and laws
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ years digital/E-commerce experience in the fashion industry or similar B2C company
- Thorough knowledge of E-commerce platforms
- Strong project management skills with the ability to simultaneously work and effectively manage several projects efficiently
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, AdWords, and commercialization
- Fluency in English both written and verbally
- Ambitious, responsible, and organized
- Harbor the ability to maintain an overview in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in IT systems – Microsoft Office, Navision, etc.
- An analytical and strategic thinker
- Solid communication skills
We can offer you:
- Supportive and dynamic team
- Social working environment
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive salary based upon qualifications
This position is full-time and is located in Copenhagen. Please send your cover letter and CV alongside a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “E-Commerce Manager”. The application deadline is August 25th, but interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
When applying for this position, please note that all applications will be handled with the utmost discretion.
Web Designer & Developernew
Country Retail Manager DKnew