Prags Boulevard 49, #5B
Mismo designs and produces bags & accessories devoted to aesthetic sustainability, tactile sensibility and modern-day usability. As a family-owned company with a small core team, Mismo is focused on sustainably bringing our design philosophy to the world. In the end, all of these elements combine beautifully to evoke an elegance that is distinctly Mismo’s own. Our products are sold worldwide through selected fashion, design and department stores. Besides our wholesale activities, we manage our own online store at www.mismo.dk.
Mismo designs and produces bags & accessories devoted to aesthetic sustainability, tactile sensibility and modern-day usability. Our products are sold worldwide through selected fashion, design and department stores. We are now recruiting an E-commerce manager to oversee the growth & maintenance of our digital presence.
You will join a small and dedicated team focusing on sustainable aesthetics and good craftsmanship. We embrace honesty and durability in products as well as people. We hold ourselves to high standards, are passionate about our work and expect a lot from ourselves as well as the people we work with.
For the right candidate the job offers a great opportunity to work in an innovative landscape with short leads from reflection to action. You will benefit from the loyalty and transparency throughout most of our working processes, and be an important part of a busy everyday schedule in a growing company with a global customer base and awareness.
As E-commerce manager, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Daily maintenance and update of www.mismo.dk (Shopify platform)
- Assist in planning, developing, and maintaining social media presence across multiple platforms
- Generate content, create marketing plan & send out newsletter (Klaviyo) on weekly basis
- Sales optimization - leveraging analytics tools to provide in depth overview of web traffic, sales conversions, etc. and use this data to optimize site to increase conversion
- Optimising SEO concurrently
- Plan & oversee digital ad spend in close collaboration with digital agency
- Initiate and oversee collaborations with influencers
- Customer service
- Miscellaneous Ad Hoc tasks related to the daily operation.
- Experience with Shopify platform
- Extensive understanding of Google analytics
- Experience working with newsletters and e-mail customer flow.
- Solid experience with Social Media Marketing (SEM), conversion, optimization, size of basket and A/B split test
- A natural flair for producing and publishing engaging content
- Up to date on the digital media landscape, tools & strategies
- SEO optimization strategies and AdWords planning
- A strong visual aesthetics and an understanding of graphic design
- Fluent in English - spoken and written.
We will be looking for a person with strong communication skills, a dedicated team player who is highly productive, responsible, and able to work independently with guidance. You should be enterprising and willing to adapt fast to smaller changes.
We expect that you are data driven, digital by heart and have previous experience working with e-commerce across multiple platforms.
Interviews conducted on a continuous basis.
Please e-mail your motivated application including CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org soonest possible.
For any questions concerning the position please contact partner Adam Alexander Bach +38343039.
Buyer Men's Fashion & Accessoriesnew
Head of Womenswearnew
Head of International Salesnew
PR & kommunikationspraktikant