We are looking for an energetic and hands-on E-commerce Lead to enhance our site experience.
You will be responsible to optimize through testing, maintenance, analytics, and functionality enhancement. As an E-commerce Lead you will work closely with the rest of the E-commerce team and refer to our Head of E-commerce. The role will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to the E-commerce team about the performance as well as ensuring best practices.
- Managing and optimizing site navigation, landing pages, category pages.
- Monitor product and inventory feeds.
- Responsible for on-site search and sorting rules.
- Optimize cross-selling and product recommendations engine.
- Planning and execution of campaigns and promotions (in collaboration with other key stake holders).
- A/B testing and optimization.
- Responsible for suggesting, testing and implementing new features.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and advance the UX.
- Good experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud and InRiver (PIM).
- Ability to spot issues, identify gaps and be pro-active in trying to solve them.
- Team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with 3rd party developers.
- As we are an international team, strong communication skills in English is required.
- General experience in all Salesforce Clouds, Google Analytics and Business Central is a plus.
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a fast-growing, international organization.
- An inspiring work environment with a strong and supportive team of colleagues.
- A busy workplace where you are part of a young and social team where equality is important.
The position is full-time and based at our headquarters in Copenhagen. The position is available with an immediate start and the deadline for application is 18-07-2021.
If you can identify yourself in our concept and ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and therefore encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
International Sales Managernew
Head of Operationsnew
Kundeservice / Salgssupport medarbejder
Digital Shop Manager
Purchase & Sourcing Assistent
Social Media specialist & PR