The Vintage Bar
Become a part of the #TVBfamiliy!
The Vintage Bar is looking for an E-Commerce Intern to become a part of our team!
Who are we?
Since the beginning of 2018, The Vintage Bar has become known as a Danish vintage handbag specialist. Specializing in hand-selected vintage bags, we believe that great style should be accessible to everyone, so we strive to create a shopping universe that is both inviting and with affordable prices. Our vision is to become a major reference in the world of luxury vintage products without forgetting about our mission: to hand-pick the best selection of pre-loved vintage designer items and making these creations accessible to everyone by delivering an effortless, safe and affordable online shopping experience.
We’re now looking for a passionate and content creative E-Commerce Intern for our team. You will be supporting the E-Commerce and Sales manager on a daily basis, and assist the PR & Marketing Manager with relevant tasks if needed.
Our optimal candidate for the position is someone who is self-motivated, creative and has excellent verbal and written English skills. As an E-Commerce Intern, you should perform well under deadlines, be detail-oriented and a quick thinker. If you are passionate about developing an international brand through online sales channels, we would love to hear more from you.
As an E-Commerce Intern at The Vintage Bar you will primarily be:
- Creating pack shots
- Coordinating content for the web shop with the Content Responsible
- Handling orders and shipment
- Photo editing
- Publish all products and accompanying written content to the website
- Create product descriptions in both English and Danish
- Assist with written content in English for the website (i.e. blogposts)
- Assist the E-commerce Manager with back-end maintenance and optimization of the website
- Assist with customer service
- Other ad-hoc tasks
We’ll love someone who:
- Has a basic understanding and knowledge of marketing and fashion
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and desire to get involved
- The ability to work both independently and as part of an ambitious and fast-moving, developingteam
- A desire for creative writing
- Digitally minded and motivated by trying new territories
- You are a bachelor or master student - or have finished your education
- Have graphical skills (not a demand, but an advantage)
- Are proficient in English
- Ability to work under pressure, highly organized and can meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Flexible, open-minded, motivated, ambitious and always maintain a positive vibe and attitude
The internship is full-time (unpaid) for a minimum of 3 months, with possibility for a permanent position.
Are you intrigued? Please send over your application and resume. Applications should be directed to Simone Richardt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: E-Commerce Intern.
For any other questions, call us on: + 45 31503738.
As soon as possible.
Digital Content Writer
Accessories Design Assistantnew
Praktikant til PR & Marketingnew