Baum und Pferdgarten
About Baum und Pferdgarten
Founded in 1999, Baum und Pferdgarten is an international fashion brand that has experienced strong and profitable growth over the past 10 years. The brand creates four collections annually along with several exclusive capsules throughout the year. Wholesale activities are operated from owned showrooms in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and through agents and distributors in the US, UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan.
We are looking for a highly motivated full time E-Commerce Associate to join our E-Commerce team in Copenhagen at an exciting time of growth.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the website in order to maximize sale performance and identify online opportunities. You will ensure the accurate display of product information, promotions and all assets across the website to support digital marketing strategies and you will be involved in the on-going development of the website.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a vital role in the delivery of an ambitious digital growth strategy at Baum und Pferdgarten. We are looking for a talented candidate with a proactive and positive attitude, someone who can produce consistently accurate work with strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the website
- Manage the product creation process ensuring new products and categories are uploaded correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure the website reflects the seasonal marketing calendar, creating campaigns, landing pages and merchandising products accordingly
- Develop and maintain automated e-mail flows with focus on traffic and conversion
- Support the Customer Service team to ensure premium customer experience
- Provide in depth analysis of website performance, customer shopping behavior and digital marketing campaigns in order to optimize customer experience and improve conversion
- Support with test and implementation of new online features to ensure constant improvements of the website
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant degree or experience within e-business, preferably within fashion or retail
- Great interest in e-commerce and focused on the small details that help create an inspiring and seamless e-commerce experience
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ambitious and hard-working with an eager to learn, develop and take on more responsibility
- Well-developed analytical ability and proficient with Excel
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the following tools is an advantage: Magento, Google Analytics, Photoshop
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your CV and application as soon as possible. Send it to email@example.com and write 'E-Commerce Associate' in the subject field.
Design & Pattern Making Internnew
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew