Om Birger Christensen
Birger Christensen has been at the forefront of fashion since 1869. Besides a multi-brand store located in Copenhagen, Birger Christensen has launched two internationally renowned brands, REMAIN & ROTATE. From our headquarter in Denmark, we operate in 40+ countries and work with retailers all over the world such as NET-A-PORTER, Browns, Mytheresa and many more.
Birger Christensen is looking for a service-minded E-commerce Assistant to assist on digital activities for our two in-house brands ROTATE and REMAIN as well as our multi-brand website birgerchristensen.com.
The role of E-commerce Assistant involves being an excellent communicator and having a strong creative eye. The role supports all areas of our digital business, while its primary focus is on maintenance of the website, customer service and creative asset design. The daily tasks will involve answering customer service-related enquiries, and helping design creative assets for the homepage, newsletters and digital ads. Furthermore, you will be working on maintenance of the site incl. uploading products, content and campaigns as well as specific projects and initiatives, that support overall department and business goals.
We imagine you have graduated from studying web/graphic design, e-commerce/digital studies, business management, or other relevant degree. You have preferably worked with customer service before, either in-house with a brand, or in a sales-related role.
We’re a rapidly growing fashion business and we need a highly committed profile to join our journey.
The position will report to our Head of Digital and you will work from our Copenhagen headquarter where you will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- Responsible for assisting with all e-commerce activities and projects related to ROTATEbirgerchristensen.com, REMAINbirgerchristensen.com and birger-christensen.com.
- Responsible for customer service-related enquiries via email, phone and social media.
- Creative design of newsletters, homepage content and ads in form of images, videos and gifs.
- Admin related tasks incl. preparation for weekly team meetings, presentations and ad hoc tasks.
- Communication with our external warehouse on order fulfilment, new collection drops and customer service enquiries.
- Assisting with maintenance of the site incl. uploading products, content and campaigns.
- Assisting the team on analyzing and reporting on KPI’s for the e-commerce sites and digital marketing activities.
- Contributing to securing growth and increasing conversion rates.
- Work with our marketing team to secure content that is creatively and commercially on point.
- Relevant education within web/graphic design, e-commerce/digital, business management or other relevant degree.
- Open-minded personality with a positive “can-do” attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English and minimum one Nordic language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish).
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite incl. Photoshop and InDesign is a must. Video editing skills are a big plus.
- Detail-oriented and has a proactive nature, focusing solutions and willing to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships with many different stakeholders.
- Digitally savvy and a quick learner when it comes to software and technology.
- Experience with newsletter and marketing automation platforms, such as Mailchimp or Klaviyo is a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling several platforms and brand universes.
- A curious and inquisitive mind, that isn’t afraid to trial and test.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry is a plus.
- Salary package based on qualifications.
- An international fashion business in rapid growth.
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with us.
- A creative and committed environment.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and please note that virtual interviews are part of this recruiting process. Preferred start date is as soon as possible and ideally before September 1st 2021.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application and CV to Laura Juul at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 August 2021.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew