Copenhagen Fashion Week
Frederiksholms Kanal 30, A2, 1. sal
Om Copenhagen Fashion Week
Copenhagen Fashion Week is Scandinavia's only fashion week, which twice a year welcomes several thousand visitors from all over the world. Every season, more than 2,500 Danish and international brands, 30-40 runway shows / presentations and more than 100 events for industry professionals, the press and other
Copenhagen Fashion Week is looking for a full-time Digital intern to join the Digital & Communications department for 5-6 months, starting preferably 26th October.
As Digital intern, you will be part of our ambitious Digital & Communications department. You will work directly under the Head of Digital & Communications, and will be trusted with supporting across all our external digital projects to our global audience.
- Support across digital implementation of commercial partnerships
- Lead on all designer profiles asset collation and upload
- Support CPHFW Website update admin with CPHFW Project Coordinator
- In charge of ensuring all CPHFW digital assets created and collated accordingly
- Ensuring alignment of SoMe content and Website content is aligned
- Monthly analysis of website analytics, with monthly meeting reviews with Head of Digital & Comms
- Structured, works independently and shows responsibility for your work tasks.
- Fluent in Danish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Adaptable, good at handling stressful situations and flexible in relation to working hours.
- Experienced in indesign, wordpress, websites
- Experienced in the Office suite and technically adept
- Proactive and positive attitude and a self-starter
The internship is unpaid. The course is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into the core of the fashion industry from one of the most exciting divisions, and it is therefore a requirement that the internship can be credited as part of the study course.
Please note that we are an English-speaking office.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Isabella Rose Davey, Head of Digital & Communications at email@example.com.
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew