Copenhagen Fashion Week
Frederiksholms Kanal 30, A2, 1. sal
Om Copenhagen Fashion Week
Copenhagen Fashion Week is the leading Nordic biannual fashion week held in January/February and August. Each season, esteemed industry leaders attend four days of showcases and events alongside the two trade shows CIFF and Revolver. Sustainability is the core focus area for Copenhagen Fashion Week. Copenhagen Fashion Week strives towards making substantial changes to the way the event is executed, and works to inspire and encourage the industry to take steps towards becoming more sustainable. Read more about our focus on sustainability here.
Copenhagen Fashion Week is looking for a full-time Digital Intern to join the Digital & Communications department for 6 months, starting preferably May 2021.
As Digital intern, you will be part of our ambitious Digital & Communications department. You will work directly under the Head of Digital & Communications, and will be trusted with supporting across our digital omnichannels to our global audience.
- Support CPHFW Website admin with CPHFW Project Coordinator.
- Support across digital implementation of commercial partnerships.
- Lead on all designer profiles asset collation and upload.
- In charge of ensuring all CPHFW digital assets created and collated accordingly.
- Ensuring alignment of SoMe content and Website content is aligned.
- Monthly analysis of website analytics, with monthly meeting reviews with Head of Digital & Comms.
- Experienced in indesign, wordpress, websites.
- Structured, works independently and shows responsibility for your work tasks.
- Fluent in Danish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Adaptable, good at handling busy situations and a team player.
- Experienced in the Office suite and technically adept.
- Proactive and positive attitude and a self-starter.
The internship is unpaid. The course is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into the core of the fashion industry from one of the most exciting divisions, and it is therefore a requirement that the internship can be credited as part of the study course. Please note that we are an English-speaking office.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Isabella Rose Davey, Head of Digital & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 7th 2021. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend early application.
Key Account & Purchasernew
Visual Content Creator
Key Account Sales & Product Responsible (CBO)new
E-Commerce & Key Account Coordinatornew