We are looking for a dedicated Sourcer/Designer for our design department in Guangzhou, China.
Are you dedicated to fabric knowledge? Do you want to be part of a creative department within one of the leading private label companies in Europe?
About the department
You will be working in a creative department dedicated to making both innovative and commercial styles. We make more than 50 collections a year and have a wide range of customers from high fashion to commercial high street brands. Team spirit is a high priority for us – we support each other in reaching our common and individual goals.
About the job
As a Sourcer/Designer for east, you will have a wide range of responsibilities from discovering future textile trends to designing prints. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to source fabric, trim and details from one of the world’s biggest fabric markets, and some of the leading sustainable fabric suppliers in china
You will be a key member of our team, and your tasks will include:
- Sourcing for customers and sales requests
- Trend and fabric sourcing
- Sourcing and finding new fabric suppliers
- Follow up on sustainable fabric requests
- Developing 3D CLO print lay out
- Follow up on best-selling prints and fabrics
- Updating material for sale and customer layouts
- You have a Sourcing/Design degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Sourcer or Designer
- Independent, innovative and creative
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CLO3D
- Capable of communicating in written and spoken English
- A deep interest in textile
Your personal profile
You are both independent and a good team player. You love experimenting with textiles and details but still have a strong eye for commercial value. You know the importance of meeting deadlines and have good knowledge about fabric and sourcing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 11th of December 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact our Design Manager, Linda Daugaard at email@example.com.
Senior Project Managernew
Senior Brand Managernew