Baum und Pferdgarten
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Baum und Pferdgarten is a Copenhagen-based fashion house founded in 1999 by the creative directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. The name of the brand was created as an interplay between Helle and Rikke’s surnames. Through their long-time collaboration, Rikke and Helle continually compliment and push each other resulting in the creation of many coveted collections full of beautiful materials, memorable prints and bold colours. As one of the leading Danish fashion brands Baum und Pferdgarten’s design identity can best be described as ageless, exclusive and unexpected. At the DNA of Baum und Pferdgarten is an international niche brand. As a highly ambitious brand, Baum und Pferdgarten is expanding globally, while having a firm grip on their Danish heritage. Today the collections of Baum und Pferdgarten can be found in selected department stores and retailers in more than 25 countries worldwide.
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for a talented and fashion forward thinking designer.
We are looking for a creative and talented designer to join our design team. You will be working closely with the Creative Directors in designing the four annual collections. As a designer at Baum und Pferdgarten you must have experience with the professional development of fashion clothing and be able to deliver designs that are in line with our brand vision and heritage.
The right candidate will be an important part of the design team in a fast growing and profitable brand in contemporary fashion. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and creative team in the heart of Copenhagen.
Areas of responsibility:
- Support the Creative Directors in designing the four annual collections, as well as designing our capsule- and exclusive collections.
- Responsible for designing our Accessories Collection.
- Create sketches, technical files and style information for our suppliers.
- Follow your designs through fittings with pattern department.
- Collaborate with the Production and Pattern department to ensure the right quality standard for each garment.
- Research on market trends in line with the brand.
- Create material for presentations, sales books, color charts both internally and externally.
- Create presentation boards.
- Adhere to calendar deadlines to ensure all designs are completed on time.
- +4 years of experience within a similar position and a relevant education.
- Proficient and experienced with all garment categories and accessories.
- Proficient in sketching and technical drawings.
- Proficient in Adobe packages: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of development and production processes.
- Positive, responsible and structured with a professional attitude.
- Able to understand the aesthetics of Baum und Pferdgarten and translate it into desirable products.
- A natural interest in fashion, trends and modern culture.
- You must be flexible and have a holistic approach to the assignments.
- Good communication skills and mastery of English in both written and spoken form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus.
In order to be considered, kindly submit a link to your portfolio. Your portfolio must include a small capsule collection designed in line with the aesthetics and DNA of Baum un Pferdgarten.
Store Manager & Menswear Buyernew
Indkøber og produktionsansvarlignew
Customer Service, Support and Salesnew