Om VERO MODA
VERO MODA is a Danish fashion brand that was introduced by BESTSELLER in 1987 and today VERO MODA is amongst the top three largest brands within BESTSELLER. We are one of the most experienced international players in the textile industry. We combine an expert understanding of fashion trends with the ability to translate them into the most relevant styles. Come and join us in creating our vision: We are the pacesetting high-street brand that delivers truly relevant fashion to real-life women. VERO MODA is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. Visit www.veromoda.com or www.about.bestseller.com.
Are you an energetic and creative designer with the ability to convert fast-moving trends into inspiring, on-point collections for VERO MODA?
We are looking for a Designer, who can contribute to the continuous development of our Jersey products for VERO MODA.
You will join a team of dedicated buying- and design colleagues who are all part of VERO MODA’s Jersey team, characterized by a young and informal work environment with room for creativity and inspiring brainstorms across the tables.
Make our collections yours!
As our Jersey Designer, you create collections in close collaboration with your colleagues in the design team and have a key say in terms of design, color, quality, and details. You are involved in the entire process – from idea creation and initial sketches to communicate with suppliers and preparation of styles for production. You are always on top of what’s new and have the ability to balance eye-catching aesthetics and contemporary cultural trends with easy-to-wear inspirational designs. Every day, we thrive to take contemporary fashion in a more sustainable direction with a focus on responsible product development, so this will also be a natural focus of yours.
More specifically, your tasks as our Jersey Designer include:
- Creating clear sketch drawings and sourcing new qualities
- Making trend research, mood boards, inspiration, and color sheets
- Search for inspiration and styling for photos
- Creating and maintaining a common thread in the collections
- Making instructions and guidance to suppliers
- Collection planning.
- If you enjoy working with different expressions and styles, you’ll love the variety of tasks in our team!
- The chance to make a difference by designing tomorrow’s trends with sustainability in focus.
- You become part of a team of creative and talented colleagues, who inspire and learn from one another.
- We care about your development, so we will support you in gradually taking on tasks and responsibilities that allow you to grow on a personal as well as professional level.
- Relevant educational background in design
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in fashion and design.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions in relation to the position, you are welcome to contact Anne-Katrine Thorngren Kudsk at +45 52153995. Otherwise, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 7 April 2023. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to remove the ad when we have found the right candidate.
Workplace: Aarhus C, Denmark
Travel: Approx. 10-15 days of travel a year
Pakke- og lageransvarlignew
Photographer & Digital Content Creatornew
PR & Communications Internnew