Helle Mardahl Studio is rapidly developing and therefore we are looking for a committed and dedicated Design Assistant to join our team in the heart of Copenhagen.
Helle Mardahl Studio offers handmade glass design of the highest quality. The vibrant colors and the organic shapes form the framework for our 'Candy Universe', which is playful and adventurous. As the company is growing and rapidly developing, we are looking for a motivated Design Assistant to help and assist Helle Mardahl directly.
In the job as our Design Assistant, you will be Helle Mardahl's right hand. You will assist Helle in executing various tasks and keeping track of deadlines, events, collections, etc. You will also be a key link between Helle & the rest of the team located at Nansensgade 71.
Your areas of responsibility are:
- Assist Helle Mardahl.
- Do digital drawings of designs and work sketches (3D drawing in Rhino is a plus).
- Set up production material etc.
- Plan and organize the creative part of exhibitions.
- Ongoing dialogue with partners as well as the internal team, i.e. Head of Production.
- Carry out administrative tasks.
- Assist and collaborate with art direction with the branding team.
- Manage and secure the brand's visual identity and DNA in graphic material.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
We would like you to:
- Have a relevant design education .
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience from the industry, preferably within interior design.
- Have a strong visual eye with great understanding of the Helle Mardahl universe.
- Master the Adobe package, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (Rhino is a plus).
- Be structured, organized and keep a good overview.
- Work independently and take responsibility.
- Be passionate about art, interior and design.
- Be fluent in English – written and verbal.
We offer you:
- A full-time position working with interior design, design and art.
- An exciting everyday life in a dynamic company within the glass industry.
- To become part of a good working environment in a team of skilled, positive and committed colleagues with whom you will work closely.
- Exciting work assignments in a company that is constantly evolving.
- A job with the opportunity for professional development.
- A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Travels to our productions for design development.
- Salary by qualification.
NB: The position will be filled as soon as possible. Interviews with candidates are held on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
A motivated application (max. one A4 page) and CV are sent to: email@example.com.
E-commerce Category Specialistnew
PR & Marketing Managernew
Key Account Advisornew