Design Assistant for International private Label company.
We are looking for a dedicated Design Assistant for our design department in Denmark
Are you dedicated to fashion? Do you want to be part of a creative department within one of the leading private label companies in Europe?
About the department
You will be working in a creative team dedicated to making both innovative and commercial styles. We make more than 50 collections a year and have a wide range of customers from high fashion to commercial high street brands. Team spirit is a high priority for us – we support each other in reaching our common and individual goals.
About the job
As a Design Assistant for east, you will have a wide range of responsibilities from discovering future trends to designing collections. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to work together with both Chinese suppliers and a worldwide sales team.
Your work space will be in our head office in Ikast, Aarhus and from home.
You will be a key member of our team, and your tasks will include:
- Developing sketches for the collections
- Trend and fabric sourcing
- Layout for print and sales material
- Commenting on samples in collaboration with our pattern designers
- Updating layout material for social media
- You have a Design degree and minimum 2 years of Design experience.
- Independent, innovative and creative
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Capable of communicating in written and spoken English
- A deep interest in fashion and textiles
Your personal profile
You are both independent and a good team player. You love experimenting with textiles and details but still have a strong eye for commercial value. You know the importance of meeting deadlines and have good knowledge about fabric and sourcing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 15th of Febuary 2021. If you have any questions, please contact our Partner and Design Manager, Linda Daugaard at email@example.com.
Junior Graphic Designernew
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
International Sales Managernew