Customer Service, Support and Sales
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an ambitious and energetic Customer Success Associate for our head office in the heart of Copenhagen.
At ARKK Copenhagen the Customer Success Team is the epicenter of the company – a department full of energy, power and sales mentality. Do you have strong drive combined with a great service attitude and the ability to make and maintain close relations with our Key Accounts? Do sales and providing extraordinary service give you a kick? Come and join us – this is the position for you!
ARKK Copenhagen is a Nordic sneaker brand co-founded by two Danish childhood friends. Without finding a brand that expressed their own personal style, they set out to create their own. After finding its place in the sneaker world, the brand continues to redefine simple, clean sneaker design.
In close collaboration with the rest of our Customer Success Team and with reference to the Sales and Operations Manager, you will ensure that it’s easy, convenient and friction free to be a customer at ARKK Copenhagen. We help the customers before they know they need it and have a proactive approach to everything we do. You will be part of ensuring growth with existing Key Accounts and customers, support our global sales force and our B2C clients.
You will also be involved in our own ECOM business and together with your manager make sure that www.arkkcopenhagen.com is always stocked, looking sharp and performing!
You are a positive, energetic, service minded, structured and responsible person – and you live for providing one-of-a-kind service!
To be successful in this position it’s important that you:
- Have a positive attitude every day
- Have a natural flair for service. You’re only successful if your customers are successful
- Get a kick out of being a problem solver
- Work analytical and focused with data to define ‘the low hanging fruits’ for our Key Accounts
- Can establish close relationships over phone and emails, both with B2B and B2C customers
- Can own and drive projects to optimize internal procedures
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Knowledge of SPY System is a plus but not a must
- Knowledge of German is a plus but not a must
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Success Associate.
Full time position, salary based on experience.
As soon as possible.
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew
PR & Kommunikationspraktikantnew