Birkenstock GmbH & Co.KG
Om Birkenstock GmbH & Co.KG
BIRKENSTOCK is a global footwear brand that stands for quality, function and all-round well-being. The historic roots of this long-standing family-run company can be traced back to the year 1774. Nowadays, the product portfolio comprises sandals and closed shoes, accessories, natural cosmetics as well as beds and sleep systems. With more than 4,300 employees, BIRKENSTOCK is the German shoe industry’s largest employer. BIRKENSTOCK has sixteen locations in Germany, with privately owned distribution companies in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Customer Service Specialist Nordics
For our Customer Service Europe division at our location in Copenhagen, we are looking as of March for a Customer Service Specialist (m/f/d) Nordics.
- Facilitating an exceptional customer experience is your contribution to a thriving sales team.
- You are the first and main point of contact for our B2B customers of our Nordic region.
- In the case of customer enquiries and complaints, you always have a suitable solution ready in a timely manner so that dissatisfaction does not arise in the first place. You keep promises and provide the customer with comprehensive information.
- Your order book is your responsibility. Daily releases of orders, liaising with customers on shipments and booking-ins is part of our daily routine.
- By using various communication techniques, you optimise sales opportunities and tailor the service to our customers.
- You ask exactly the right questions to determine the customer’s needs and to process orders precisely. In doing so, you have a sense for the necessary prioritisation so that our customers are always served in a consistent and satisfactory manner.
- Last but not least, you work across teams, share your knowledge, and undertake ad hoc duties as required.
Required skills, experience, background:
- At least 2 years experience in B2B customer service
- (Working) knowledge of SAP systems and MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Excellent communication skills – written, on the phone, and face to face
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills (particularly under pressure)
- Fluent in Danish and English, Norwegian is a plus
Send us your application today:
We look forward to receiving your complete application including your earliest starting date and your annual salary expectation.
Please send your application to Melanie Schmidt +49 221 310835 638.
Head of PR
Sales Manager Danmark
Sales Support Manager