By Malene Birger
Rahbeks Allé 21
Om By Malene Birger
By Malene Birger was founded in 2003, the brand—originally conceived by Ms Birger—is now led by Creative Director Mathilde Torp Mader. Combining an air of playfullness, a hint of sophistication and a heart full of wanderlust, By Malene Birger empowers women to be their own muse and gives them the freedom to play with who they want to be from one day to the next. Grown-up, relevant and full of personality, the By Malene Birger collection is everything a modern woman needs in her wardrobe right now.
Customer Care Agent
By Malene Birger is looking for a Customer Care Agent to join our Logistics team in Copenhagen.
Are you passionate about becoming an excellent customer care advisor and operations specialist? Is it your goal always to ensure first class user experience when customers interact with our platform? Are you a person who continually strives to improve processes and flows by searching for solutions and better practices?
For the right person, it is a unique opportunity to be a member of a professional Logistics team and to become a part of an international fashion brand.
Skills & requirements
A service support on line executive at By Malene Birger is:
- Fashion expert
- Pro-active attitude to problem solving
- Able to process newness and creative thinking into the platform
- A team player who is able to keep challenges simple
- Ensure SLAs and targets are consistently met
- Able to manage and analyze outcomes for online content
Required skills and experience
- Experience with the systems Zendesk and Salesforce Commerce cloud
- Strong communication skills – Language: Danish, English, German
- Experience with working in an international company
- High degree of self-motivation, initiative and flexibility
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with a variety of teams
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience related to customer service
- B2C customer service
- Handling of customer queries via chat, mail and phone
- Handling of orders and returns
- Coordinate with the warehouse regarding deliveries and customer requirement
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Keep focus on the company’s culture, strategy, values and vision
- Being a proactive and contributing team player in Logistics team
- Ad hoc tasks
The position reports to Logistics manager.
We ask you kindly to send your application no later than 1st May 2019.
Start up in the job latest 1st July 2019.
Great place to work
- 5 extra days of holiday as full time employee
- Fantastic universe & top dedicated colleagues!
- Cool office with wonderful garden in central CPH
- Organic breakfast & lunch made by our own chef
- Friday brunch end of each month
- Power training every Wednesday
- Occasional after work events
- Flex hours between 8-18
Nordic PR Managernew
Social Media Managernew
Country Sales Managernew