MUNTHE is a conscious heritage fashion-brand. Founded back in 1994 in Copenhagen by Creative Director Naja Munthe as an artistic and craft-focused antidote to the contemporary fashion industry. Today MUNTHE is a well-known and established Scandinavian fashion label known for its consciously curated styles rooted in art.
MUNTHE is growing significantly with five yearly collections including a NOS-program – and a large market potential, both nationally and internationally. As part of this growth MUNTHE is looking for a dynamic and dedicated CSR trainee (2 years with possibility of permanent employment) to be a part of our CSR and sustainable journey.
A major part of MUNTHE’s ambition is geared towards sustainability.
You will be part of MUNTHE’s production team and will refer directly to MUNTHE’s Production Manager.
JOB DISCIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a CSR trainee to be a part of our sustainable journey. The perfect candidate is passionate about CSR, sustainability and female empowerment. The role is wide-ranging; you will be taking lead on our ESG, keep track of new EU legislations and hold the responsibility of:
- Mapping tier 2
- Collecting Social reports from our suppliers.
- Proof reading of transaction certificates.
- Keeping track of EU legislation and make sure to implement them.
- Implementing the digital production passport.
- Fill in questionnaires from our customers regarding CSR and sustainability.
- Responsibility for our annual CSR report.
- A driven force in implementing Female empowerments projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Fashion Management.
- Preferable 1-2 years of work experience.
- Passionate about sustainability and social responsibility.
- Structured and organized.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in English, written and spoken.
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international Fashion company.
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues.
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth.
The position is full-time and is based at MUNTHE’s new Head Office in Christianshavn, Copenhagen.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application and CV to Lene Slot Knudsen at email@example.com with the subject line ‘CSR TRAINEE’.
We will look forward to receiving your application and as we will review applications on an ongoing basis, we kindly ask you to submit your application sooner rather than later.
The start date will be 1st of August 2023
Production & Brand Relations Internnew