Georg Jensen is looking for a Creative Lead to oversee the concept, design, development and production of content for Georg Jensen.
Georg Jensen has a leading market position in the high-end Jewellery market and premium Home Product market with distribution to the best retailers in the market. We strive to protect our strong brand position to ensure our customers continue to be inspired by Georg Jensen products.
The role will report into the Head of Brand Marketing and will lead all creative output for Georg Jensen in both the Jewellery and Home décor category globally.
The position is responsible for the creative insights, direction development and completion of all visual design works for campaign and content projects. The position is expected to drive leading edge creativity and deliver storytelling that is unique to Georg Jensen.
What we offer
We offer a challenging position in a global company with a unique opportunity to set your unique mark on the creative direction for the Georg Jensen brand. You will work with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship. Our work environment is positive and dynamic with highly qualified colleagues in an international atmosphere. You will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You’ll be the guardian of the Georg Jensen visual direction and deliver the content strategy and creation plan with your team of 3 direct creative reports, while ensuring brand consistency among all touch points. You will identify and curate Georg Jensen brand stories and make them come to life through engaging, inspiring and innovative content that build brand awareness, brand love and brand equity. You will further nurture relationships with creative partners, agencies, freelancers and contributors drawing on their resources when needed.
- You are a storyteller at heart and know how to make stories come to life through visual content and copy.
- You are detail oriented and have experience working with multi-channel content delivery.
- You have a passion to deliver excellence for the Georg Jensen brand.
- You know and love Scandinavian design.
- You have experience working with luxury brands in an international environment and a very strong sense of aesthetics.
- You are tuned in to current trends and you know how to turn insights into ideas.
- You have experience inspiring creatives to develop and achieve great work.
- Valid work- and residence permit for Denmark.
- 3+ years of experience working in the creative field.
- Proven track record in managing the full spectrum of content delivery from concept development to shoot management and delivery.
- Experience managing luxury/premium brands.
- Strong network of stylists, photographers, and agencies.
- Strong portfolio showcasing conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling.
- Digital first mindset with strong understanding of social channels.
- Experience working with Adobe systems.
We only accept applications sent through the link. The application must be submitted no later than April 30, 2021. We will be performing interviews ongoing in the process and look to fill the position as soon as possible. Therefore, we recommend that you send the application sooner rather than later.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Sidsel Bertelsen at email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also recommend that you visit our website at www.georgjensen.com.
Key Account & Purchasernew
Visual Content Creator
Key Account Sales & Product Responsible (CBO)new
E-Commerce & Key Account Coordinatornew