Bella Center, B0-208, Center Boulevard 5, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
Country Manager (Sweden & Finland)
For over 80 years, the BETTY BARCLAY GROUP, as a regional, globally active family-owned company, has been committed to fixed values such as an awareness of tradition, love of innovation, reliability, and authenticity.
Due to our ambitious growth plans, we now have an open position as Country Manager (Sweden & Finland). This is an attractive position for an experienced sales manager within the ladies’ fashion segment who knows the market and the customers. You will join a successful sales team in the Nordics and the position will be part of our Danish company.
Being a step ahead – developing tomorrow’s ideas today, so that we can always offer our customers the latest products and innovative services with that “something extra” – this is what makes us stand out and what will further consolidate our position as an internationally successful family-owned company in the future too. The corporate strategy, which focuses on healthy growth, is reflected in the continuous expansion of our product portfolio RESPONSIBILITIES.
As a company that operates internationally, we take responsibility for the careful use of our natural resources and work according to the principles of maximum economic and ecological sustainability.
The position & responsibilities:
- The wholesale activities of Betty Barclay / Vera Mont / Betty & Co etc. in Sweden and Finland including planning and reaching sales targets
- Active selling of the collections
- Traveling and visiting customer
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Annual/half-year turnover budgeting
- Develop a strategy for the markets of Sweden and Finland in line with the company’s policy
- Significant growth of our position in the market
- Coordinating and scheduling showroom appointments ahead of sales campaigns
- Providing excellent service and support to our customers and key accounts
- Providing brand and collection training to staff
- Participate in the Fashion Weeks in Copenhagen
- Experience in the segment of ladies’ fashion
- Excellent knowledge of the market and the customer base … independent stores as well as key accounts and chains
- Excellent networker in the fashion industry in both countries
- Good understanding of figures of profitability
- Able to exploit new business opportunities
- Strong negotiating and creative problem-solving skills
- Skilled communicator
- Self-starter with a commercial mindset who gets a kick out of exceeding sales targets
- Dynamic and open mind and character
- Success-orientated and results-driven
- Team player with an attitude of responsibility
- Mature, informal, and calm personality
- You are empathetic with strong emotional intelligence
What we are offering:
At Betty Barclay, we offer you an opportunity to be a part of our inspiring and globally active group with ambitious plans for expansion internationally. Responsible for our wholesale in Sweden and Finland, reporting to our Region Manager in the Nordics, you will play an important role in our growth journey. You will join a dedicated and successful sales team with exceptional knowledge and understanding of the segment ladies’ fashion. Remuneration will reflect your qualifications and experience.
UnikRecruitment assists Betty Barclay with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in the English language.
We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates as we receive applications. The closing date for the application is asap.
If you have any questions regarding this job posting, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at UnikRecruitment by phone at +45 2222 4000 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Store Manager (Bremerholm)new
Trend Product Advisornew
PR & Kommunikations praktikantnew