ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an ambitious and sales driven Country Manager for the German market.
Do you have strong drive combined with a great ‘hunter’ attitude and the ability to handle sales agents, sales reps and large key accounts in a foreign country? Do sales, sales strategy and opening new doors give you a kick? Come and join us – this is the position for you!
ARKK Copenhagen is a Nordic sneaker brand co-founded by two Danish childhood friends. Without finding a brand that expressed their own personal style, they set out to create their own. After finding its place in the sneaker world, the brand continues to redefine simple, clean sneaker design.
In close collaboration with the rest of our sales force and with reference to the Export Sales Manager from the head office in Copenhagen, you will drive sales in Germany across the different regions through sales agents and own sales reps. You will be responsible for ensuring growth with existing customers as well as focusing on expanding the customer portfolio in an almost untapped German market within fashion, shoe and sneaker stores.
You are a positive, energetic, service minded, structured and responsible person. The position is based in Copenhagen with frequent travels to Germany.
To be successful in this position it’s important that you:
- Have a strong background within direct sales, key account management and people management.
- Are constantly hungry for expanding the existing customer portfolio, motivate you agents and sales reps to perform better and optimize sales across all parameters
- Work analytical and focused with data and budgets to optimize the sales the performance of your clients
- Are driven by results and are persistent
- Thrives with a work life ‘on the road’ as you will be in Germany often, visiting key accounts, agents and sales reps to talk strategy for the coming seasons as well as partaking in key account meetings
- Speaks and writes English and German fluently
Based in Copenhagen, often in Germany
About half the time you will work out of our Headquarter in Copenhagen and the other half will be spend in Germany, in the market that you will be heading up. Either you are visiting clients directly or seeing the agents and sales reps that handles the different territories. You will make sure that ARKK Copenhagen is top-of-mind with the store staff, present and pre-sell future collections and ensure steady re-orders. You will also attend fairs and sales meetings in Europe.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Copenhagen Denmark, with frequent travels to Germany.
Country Manager - Germany.
Full time position, salary based on experience.
As soon as possible.
Design & Pattern Making Internnew
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew