MINI A TURE
Gersonsvej 7, 2900 Hellerup
Om MINI A TURE
MINI A TURE blev grundlagt i 2002 og er i dag internationalt kendt som leverandør af overtøj, basistøj og badetøj til børn i alderen 0-12 år. Vores tøj er produceret af økologiske og genanvendte materialer samt uden skadelige kemikalier. Vi har i dag flere internationale certificeringer, der dokumenterer, at vi lever op til de højeste sociale og miljømæssige standarder for produktion og distribution af børnetøj. Vi er i dag B Corp™-, GRS-, GOTS- og OEKO-TEX®-certificeret.
Content & SoMe Responsible
To develop world-class content and drive brand awareness, traffic, and sales
MINI A TURE is a global award-winning outerwear brand, dressing children for outdoor adventures in all kinds of weather. The brand was founded in Copenhagen in 2002, and today MINI A TURE is recognized globally for its unique, exquisite designs and quality materials.
MINI A TURE is the world’s first B Corp certified children’s clothing brand. Every day, MINI A TURE strives to protect nature and its resources throughout the entire value chain, and the brand feels strongly responsible for future generations. Our children are the future guardians of nature, and as a superior outerwear brand, MINI A TURE wants to inspire them to care for nature, by encouraging them to spend more time in it, living active and healthy lives.
As MINI A TURE’S new Content & Social Media Responsible you will have a wide range of tasks and work with content creation and social media to drive branding, traffic, and sales in selected markets across the world. You will be part of our Marketing & Ecommerce team and have a large interface both internally and externally.
The position will refer to the Head of Marketing & E-commerce.
- Develop and execute the cross-channel content plan.
- Create digital content for social media, websites, and emails – images, videos, reels, GIFs, graphic animations, etc.
- Plan and execute photo and video shoots in studio and on location – cooperation with photographers, videographers, stylists, model agencies, influencers, ambassadors, etc.
- Danish and English copywriting – ad texts, press texts, emails, and various editorial content.
- Schedule and publish social media content according to the content plan.
- Handle influencer and ambassador activations, both internally and via external agencies.
- Track and report social media performance, including influencer and ambassador performance.
- Secure coverage for MINI A TURE in international magazines and relevant fashion/children’s networks.
- Handle events and other activities with external partners.
- Documented experience with content creation and handling of social media platforms, influencers, ambassadors, and press/media relations.
- Experience in KPI tracking and reporting.
- Experience in Fashion, Lifestyle, Luxury, or FMCG business.
- Experience with Woomio, Meta Business Suite, and Business Manager.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Strong communicator with a passion for content creation and social media.
- Strong visual eye and sense of aesthetics.
- A creative superstar, yet structured with an analytical and commercial mindset.
- A self-starter that works independently but is also a strong team player.
- Outgoing and energetic and with a positive and likable personality.
What we offer:
- An exciting and newly established role in an ambitious team with passionate colleagues.
- The possibility to become a key player in an international and successful B Corp company.
- A modern and dynamic working environment is driven by entrepreneurship and hard work.
- Competitive remuneration reflects qualifications and experience.
UnikRecruitment assists MINI A TURE with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in the English language. The closing date for the application is asap. For further information, please contact Michael Kjærgaard by phone at +45 22224000 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Start-up date: As soon as possible
PA & salgskoordinatornew
Area Sales Manager - DACH Centralnew
Product Engineer - RTWnew
Back Office / Kundeservicenew