Rodinia Generation ApS
Om Rodinia Generation ApS
Rodinia Generation is a software and hardware fashion-tech company since 2018 on a mission to change the world with its patent-pending climate-friendly process for production of clothes. As an established scale-up with a professional and experienced board of directors as well as international investors, the company office in Copenhagen houses Rodinia’s hi-tech micro factory in newly renovated premises. Join a talent-pool of passionate people with a common interest in sustainable fashion and production technologies.
Do you want to shape the direction and journey of one of the most innovative companies within fashion-tech?
You’ll have a ton of influence and decision-making power in this newly created position as Content Manager at Rodinia Generation, a Copenhagen-based scale-up on a mission to change the way fashion is made. Have you been looking to create content that matters? Making a difference is what we do at Rodinia Generation – and we dream of being world-famous for it. Rodinia’s patent-pending technology have made it possible to produce clothes without water. We want to spread that message on social media, and we need you to lead the way!
Your main tasks will include:
- Using your creativity and extraordinary execution skills to ensure the Rodinia Generation’s story and visual look and feel are consistent in all content and material.
- Responsible for executing the social media strategy on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Responsible for the social media content plan, coordinating interviews, photoshoots from the Copenhagen-based micro-factory and coordinating with a creative content agency
- Posting on both the company-official social media platforms and occasionally the founder & CEO-LinkedIn profile
- Responsible for the website with latest news, upcoming events and layout content
- Responsible for screening for relevant customer and partnership opportunities fx decide on relevancy of incoming website-enquiries.
- Setting up a lead track through LinkedIn ads
- Attract relevant Instagram followers through ads
Ad hoc assistance to the founder & CEO:
- Assisting on presentation material for conferences, talks and panel debates
- Participate on conferences with the founder & CEO securing content for social media and assist on practicals and logistics.
- Coordinate meetings with potential customers and other stakeholders
- Organizing various events, online as well as in the micro-factory e.g., live broadcasts, podcasts, happenings in/out of the micro-factory with industry keyplayers (fashion brands), ambassadors and stakeholders
- Assist on client meetings and meeting minutes
- +3 years experience in a digital or content management position in the creatives industry (design, fashion, art etc.)
- Deep understanding for both LinkedIn and Instagram content and how to use various content formats within the channels
- Understanding of how to bring a brand to life through video and images
- Proven project management skills and doesn’t mind working with tight deadlines
- You are energetic, a team player, proactive and like to come prepared
- You are passionate about being the best in your field, and delivering quality above quantity
- You have a sharp pen, and knows how to find the right tone-of-voice for every application
- You keep up with social media trends and are proactive on new ideas
- You have a good understanding of how to structure a website, and a great understanding of how to write with SEO in mind
- Personal growth opportunities, e.g. through sparring with our marketing strategy consultancy about the company’s marketing strategy, and the executions of it
- Work with a purpose: be part of changing one of the world’s five most polluting industries
- Workplace with a central location in Copenhagen NV and good public transport
- Good lunch arrangement
- Friday bars and social events
- Workplace with 6 nationalities with expertise in fashion design, machinery, production, software and automation - and a good sense of humour.
Hop-on? Then make sure to send us your CV and a short motivated application to our recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are held on ongoing basis - so get in touch, the sooner the better.
Job start: asap
Salary: based on qualifications
Studentermedhjælper (E-Commerce & Kommunikation)new
PR & Kommunikations Koordinatornew
Sales & Digital Marketing Internnew
Content Creation, PR & SoMe Internshipnew
Design & Production Intern