Cam Cam Copenhagen
Skyttegade 7, 3.sal
Om Cam Cam Copenhagen
Cam Cam Copenhagen is built upon a vision of creating beautiful and sustainable products for families’ special moments. Eco-friendly materials, socially and environmentally responsible production, and timeless design form the essence of our commitment to caring for the future, our children, and the planet. By offering child-safe products that are meant to last through their impeccable quality, everlasting sophistication, and intelligent functionality Cam Cam Copenhagen is dedicated to letting longevity lead the way to a sustainable lifestyle. Cam Cam Copenhagen’s core originates from the love of babies and children, and a belief that they only deserve the best. It also comes from an understanding, as architects, that our surroundings are immensely important to us and influence us profoundly from the very beginning. Cam Cam Copenhagen creates quality, timeless and tactile design for children. We offer poetic products which help create calm and harmonious environments for children. Cam Cam Copenhagen is run by architect couple Sara Giese Camre and Robert Warren Paulsen.
Compliance & Production Coordinator
Cam Cam Copenhagen is looking for a new Compliance & Production Coordinator as a part of our design team. Preferably with experience from the toys – or interior industry, who can lead processes regarding testing, compliance, and standards in relation to product safety and packaging.
The position also includes correspondence with suppliers, maintaining master data and product certifications. In this position you keep yourself updated on safety, product compliance and packaging regulations in the market. You will also be in charge of the master data, create and maintain products in our ERP system and perform physical quality control of the products. Furthermore, you’ll be involved in our yearly GOTS certification and FSC certification. You are proactive, positive and can maintain the overview in a busy and creative workday.
- Master Data
- Compliance for child-care products.
- Stay updated on product compliance regulations and lead products testing processes.
- Create and maintain product information in the ERP system.
- Daily correspondence with a number of suppliers.
- Order and coordinate samples.
- Supplier visits abroad – quality control and production control.
- Adjusting, commenting, and approving samples together with the Creative Director.
- Quality check of incoming goods.
- Ensure packaging complies with the newest standards and certifications.
- Help with sustainability reports for key customers.
- Relevant education and minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Super user of Excel and Illustrator.
- Overview of the product process from idea to final product.
- Analytical with good business understanding.
- Good at organizing and optimizing workflow.
- Structured, well organized and quality conscious.
- Independent and able to make decisions.
- Experience with Business Central is an advantage.
- Fluent in English is a requirement.
- You’re a team player and have a pro-active approach to your work.
- Passionate about design and sustainability.
WE CAN OFFER
- An exciting and varied workday in a positive and creative work environment.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Good colleagues and great team spirit.
- Being part of an exciting design company in growth
HOW TO APPLY
Applications in either Danish or English send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Startup as soon as possible.
We encourage all to seek the position, regardless of gender, colour, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Personal Guide SS24new
Customer Care assistentnew
Head Of Financenew