Om Cecilie Bahnsen
Cecilie Bahnsen operates at the intersection of couture and ready-to-wear to create luxury clothing with a relaxed, timeless style. Celebrating the traditions of fine French fashion and the design culture of Scandinavia, the collections combine craftsmanship and details with architectural volumes and sculptural silhouettes to offer a contemporary take on femininity.
Community & Customer Support (Maternity Cover)
Cecilie Bahnsen is looking for a dedicated and outgoing Community & Customer Support (Maternity Cover) to join our E-commerce team in Copenhagen.
- Lead and own all communications with VIP clients
- Lead and secure expectational customer experience all digital platforms
- Lead and execute private appointments with clients
- Own and lead community initiatives and acquisition of new community members
- Collaborate with commercial and communication department with Newsletter and SoMe initiatives, ideas, concepts, and content creation
- Lead daily operations on site – creation of products in Shopify, merchandising, and inventory management.
- Assist with content upload on site
- Mentor InternsOversee order handling and lives up to standards
- Assist sample management for PR purposes
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a kind and outgoing personality and interact effortlessly with all kinds of people.
- Energised and are driven by interacting with people.
- Establish new client relations while developing and strengthening existing relations
- Experience within the fashion industry
- You are passionate about what you do, with a high sense of integrity
- You take pride in positive communication and always delivering great service to our clients.
- Experience with client relations and delivery excellent service
- Excellent communication and outstanding people-skills
- Passionate about working for a design driven company
- Customer centric, ideally experience from retail environment
- You communicate effortlessly in English (both verbally and written)
- Experience with Shopify is a plus.
Please send application and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions concerning the role can also be directed at Head of ecommerce; Mads Vangkilde through +45 28909062
Intern - Community Care and SoMe communicationnew
Senior Sales Executivenew